ForumsGame WalkthroughsZombocalypse help needed

22 46459
TharosTheDragon
TharosTheDragon
202 posts
Farmer

In order to get the last weapon it says you have to "ascend." Does anyone know how this is done?

Also, the Untouchable II achievement isn't working for me. I know I satisfied the requirements because I got the Untouchable III achievement. Has anyone else encountered this problem?

• 22 Replies
Tarkaris
Tarkaris
3 posts
Nomad

I can't get untouchable II either... Could be a programming problem.

DrZaius
DrZaius
60 posts
Peasant

My guess is that you need lvl 20 and all achievements, but since you can't get Untouchable II that's impossible. Reaching lvl 21 isn't enough - and I don't want to go further since the last weapon is the worst in the whole game -.-

(it's: Flame Thrower - Minigun - Assault Rifle - Dual Pistols - Shield (to get one of the above) - Shotgun - Sniper Rifle - Machete - Single Pistol - MFG, altough while picking pistols is very good in the early game until mid-game (around 700 kills), afterwards you simply can't keep 2 pistols loades for long enough, so it's better to go for something with more ammo)

digi_cai
digi_cai
272 posts
Viceroy

Untouchable II doesn't work... strange, since I also have level III. Bad codification.
I got the last weapon, "The GodHand", when I "ascended" (or "Got to level 22&quot, but I couldn't use it yet...

digi_cai
digi_cai
272 posts
Viceroy

Hack information:

Keyhacks: [L] Refill Life; [O] Rank up to rank 30; [P] All Achievements Unlocked; [1 through 0] Switch & Unlock Weapons

Additional cheats:
Use shift to pause the game and then click on the red skull to enter cheats.
valkyrie - Kill Combo 100 (Once per round)
pantheon - GodHand equipped (Once per round)
rambo - Minigun equipped (Once per round)
adrenaline - Second wind ??
super saiyan - +3000 exp points (Once per game)
i am legend - Kill Count starts at 3000 but no exp for the round.
doom - MFG equipped (Once per round)
ultima - ???
ijohnf - John's head (Restart round)
team meat - Meat Boy head (Restart round)
zombified - Walker head (Restart round)
wtf - all seeing eye (Restart round)

DrZaius
DrZaius
60 posts
Peasant

The GodHand (as mentioned before by digi_cai) is unlocked at level 22 and even worse than the MFG. It's a fast machete with ammo (like the riot shield or flamethrower). Don't bother playing beyond level 18, nothing good comes after that.

caosmasters
caosmasters
11 posts
Nomad

I cant get untouchable 2 either (same as TharosTheDragon) and the god hand kinda stinks

ichchrisi1703
ichchrisi1703
1 posts
Nomad

how can i make the keyhacks?
(sorry for my language, i'm from germany and can't spek english very good)

Superpnut
Superpnut
11 posts
Jester

I'm having that same problem too :c

Sheppito
Sheppito
113 posts
Farmer

The flamethrower is a instakill to anything. I can only get to 1600 on lvl 18. Cant get to 3000. Help?

Shield is an awesome protection. Sniper can shoot off screen

Minigun can't D: and you move slow....

wish more than just ammo as upgrades ROF? Damage? IDK

TharosTheDragon
TharosTheDragon
202 posts
Farmer

Thanks for the info guys. Yessir the game is glitched. Mentioned it to iJohnF with no response.

Need some tips Sheppito? Well definitely leave the gray crates until you need them because they never disappear. The flamethrower and minigun are the best weapons so get them whenever possible. Conserve their ammo by tapping the fire key once instead of holding it down, and try to get as many zombies as possible with each tap. Don't pick up a different weapon until you're very low on ammo. The assault rifle is a fairly good alternative.

haladirk
haladirk
2 posts
Blacksmith

I don't know what everyone's talking about. I currently hold all achieves. Untouchable II worked perfectly for me today. As for the guns, i do agree.. there's no reason past Flamethrower (haven't gotten god's hand yet, working on it though). As for the list of best to worse guns in order, i would put Sniper over Shotgun. Sniper is a really nice "off screen" gun.. Shot gun is WAY to slow to do anything productive at about 700-800+.

haladirk
haladirk
2 posts
Blacksmith

Oh.. No.. I got Untouchable III today.. I believe i got Untouchable II a couple days ago

423dbc
423dbc
1 posts
Nomad

i cant use ultimia cheat, it says ive already used it and ive never used it,what deos it do?

cillsa54
cillsa54
1 posts
Nomad

I am currently a level 24 with all achievements unlocked. The god hand is also unlocked, however, it has not dropped, ever. I have exceeded 5000 kills since I have unlocked the God Hand and it still has not dropped. Is there something I am missing? If anybody has any input on the matter, please let me know.

Windchill
Windchill
2 posts
Nomad

how do the keyhacks work?

Showing 1-15 of 22