ForumsGame WalkthroughsZombocalypse help needed

22 46464
TharosTheDragon
TharosTheDragon
202 posts
Farmer

In order to get the last weapon it says you have to "ascend." Does anyone know how this is done?

Also, the Untouchable II achievement isn't working for me. I know I satisfied the requirements because I got the Untouchable III achievement. Has anyone else encountered this problem?

• 22 Replies
Ghostofelements
Ghostofelements
99 posts
Nomad

I think you have to use them while you're playing.

somegermanguy
somegermanguy
1 posts
Nomad

none of the hacks work for the game how?

Rhank
Rhank
1 posts
Nomad

Got the same Problem like cillsa54, Godhand is not dropping and i've played a game with over 6000 kills... any reason for this bug?!

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Why do you wanna hack?

m1k3y76
m1k3y76
1 posts
Nomad

Same as Rhank and cillsa54

Deadly_Angel
Deadly_Angel
1 posts
Nomad

Hey I'm just wondering if I'm doing something wrong here because it says I've completed Untouchable 3 (500 kills with no damage) it also has two little gold stars but untoucable 2 has a grey question mark? It would be the last acheivement needed, after i get martyr 2 and ramapage 3, but i would of thought that 250 begin kiills would of been ticked off before the 500 kills wtf?
I downloaded it off the net so i could play as I dont have much internet so it may of been a hakced version"? Which sucks koz it also deleted when i exited the client

JokerHolmes55
JokerHolmes55
2 posts
Nomad

I'm nine years late anyone still has their old account? Zombocalypse is fun but it died sadly.

Showing 16-22 of 22