ForumsThe TavernWhat is your personality??

33 6572
RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

my personality, is random, cranky, sassy, independit, dumb, brutally aunust ect..

what is your personality like?

• 33 Replies
Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

It's I guess, random, outspoken, entertaining.

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,612 posts
Peasant

Moodiness is probably the main trait of my personality. My humor can jump to blind enthusiasm to suicidal depression in minutes, and I always fail to identify myself with the euphoric nutter/ the depressed loser I was the day before.

Keyara
Keyara
370 posts
Nomad

Generally quite, solitary, sarcastic when needed. If I am with a good friend I will talk a little more. Been known to crack a good jock or two with my buddies. Kind of random and I won't take anything from anyone.

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

Depends on who I'm with; when I'm with total strangers, I'm quiet unless someone starts a conversation with me or asks for something. When I'm with friends, I'm funny and a major smart***. I can have a either a very dry, mean, or weird sense of humor based on the friend I'm hanging with at the time, with smart***ory being a constant with all three of those. I'm not one to do something completely out of the blue unless other people are doing so and I know them.

But comedy being aside, I'm usually one of the smarter ones among my friends, so I can usually give semi-good advice based off the situation given.

But as I said earlier, I'm quiet when around people I don't know, and I mean dead silent. So some people that are quick to judge label me as a creeper :/ all they have to do is say something to me, I'm not good with making new friends.

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

ya i have a very dry sence of humor... people say I am bipolar cause i will be laughing one second and the next im totally serious.

hahhaha i am very moody everybody that i know knows that im pretty moody

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I took a personality test about two-four months ago and saved the results:
Aestetic, emotional, empathetic, warm, tender, intellectual, introspective, scrupulous, sympathetic, and understanding.

... I wish I could remember the name of that website, there were many tests on there about a lot of things. There were also several different kinds of personality tests, some that would ask a few quesitons and longer ones. I believe I took the long one. I'll try to remember the name of that website.

Sarthra21
Sarthra21
1,078 posts
Nomad

Intelligent, lazy, at times cynical, understanding, sarcastic, some might venture to say anti-social, and helpful. That sums me up.

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

ya i kinda get distracted a lot, and im into sports, im creative and im kinda a slacker :b

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

a lot like rainbowgogangster3 except sports are absolutely boring to me. and i'm sort of an outcast. i mean i have friends but most of us are low down on the popularity chart. and who isn't?

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

being an outcast means your different which means ur awesome

Oblivior
Oblivior
786 posts
Nomad

I'm fairly random, cheerful, and optimistic.

I'm very quiet around strangers, but a loudmouth and excessive swearer among my friends.

LEAPretard
LEAPretard
1,328 posts
Nomad

fresh, charming, and practical; someone who is popular, but composed and unpretentious. They also see you as considerate and understanding; always there for your friends.

True Dat ^^

I have a Great sense of Humour

A bit Quirky

And total Geek.
pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

I guess I can describe myelf as..uh for sure sometimes random, funny,sometimes serious,sarcastic, a little bit of an introvert at home cause i almost never leave my room, and my friends called me emo for some time because I simply wanted a tongues split and a purple eyeball tatoo.Surely that cant be emo?Also, I guess I'm generous and a guy you cn talk to when you are down or confused I guess.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

I can talk to everyone about everything.I can talk just as good to a total stranger as to my mom. I am a little immature in comparison to my friends and I can make most of the people laugh. You can always trust me. At school Im not the most popular kid but I hang out with a big group of people and no one tries to bully me. When it is needed I can be very aggressive but I'm kind of the nice guy.

Deathdealer14
Deathdealer14
101 posts
Nomad

My personality, is kind, generous, regretful, quiet,sorta outgoing and not outgoing. And maybe hyper, sometimes.

Showing 1-15 of 33