ForumsThe TavernIf you could choose three superpowers....

60 8920
KeenuTehUneek
KeenuTehUneek
91 posts
Nomad

Which superpowers would you choose?
Be as creative as you want.

Don't say "The power to have all powers" or similar.

• 60 Replies
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

ooops!

invulnerability, atom controll and time controll

invulnerability so that nothing can hurt me,

atom controll because i can then shape shift myself, objects and other living/unliving beings and radiation would not only be harmless to me, i can absorb and controll it then, too!

and time controll so time is not longer affecting me and i can slow down or stop time, i could even travel or see through time!

now thats epic!

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

The ability to fly (because the gas bill won't be too good in the future...), Super Strength (the ability to lift anything, even at finest weight), and the force (because nobody can live without the force...)

MostlyToastly
MostlyToastly
102 posts
Nomad

Time control, invincibility, and mind control.
Time control so that I could go back and forth in time whenever I wanted, freeze time if I was playing sports or something, speed time up if I was bored, etc.
Invincibility so that I would never die, I would never age, and I would never get sick.
Mind control so that I could convince people to do what I wanted.
When all things are said and done, I would definitely not be using these powers for good.

KeenuTehUneek
KeenuTehUneek
91 posts
Nomad

A lot of people seem to be picking time control.

driejen
driejen
486 posts
Nomad

Hmm if I think I'll avoid invincibility and time control because they seem to overpowered. My three would be;

1)Telekinesis - I can fly and make objects/other people move
2)Shape-shifting - I can disguise myself as anyone or anything or acquire feral powers at will.
3)Super-speed - I can do things before anyone can even react (like time freeze) and I won't age too fast for everyone else unlike if I spend a good portion of my life in time freeze.

weter506
weter506
159 posts
Nomad

Time control,fly and mind reading.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

The United States, for its superior military and ingenuity.

Russia, for its nuclear stockpile and natural resources.

China, for its economic power, and large workforce.

[quote]+1 Internet for you.

Pure, unadulterated, concentrated, supercompressed, hyperdense win!
[/quote]

Bowdown, gentlemen.
Sneezey
Sneezey
3 posts
Nomad

Time Control
Super Strength
Morphing

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

Bowdown, gentlemen.

What? I still like my powers wayyy better.

Being able to control time. Oh! And to be able to dispense food from my right hand and drinks from the left at will. Mmmmm.

See. I can end all world hunger! With just my hands. I can become a dictor and age anyone who opposes me into dust. I can take all time in the world to figure out what I want to do and how. And I always have snacks of my choosing. You can have Russia, The United States, China if you want. But I'll be the benevolent dictator of the world.

But I have to admit. Your powers are awesome.
Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

The ability to do anything.
The ability to think of anything.
And I don't need a third.

RedFishBlueFish
RedFishBlueFish
27 posts
Nomad

Flying, it's always been something I wanted to do.

Stopping time, because it would be useful in many situations

Reading minds, it would just be a fun thing to do

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

What? I still like my powers wayyy better.

You wouldn't stand a chance. I'd figure out what continent you were on, then turn it into a sea of radioactive glass.
Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

You wouldn't stand a chance. I'd figure out what continent you were on, then turn it into a sea of radioactive glass.

And I would turn the radioactive glass into millions of uncharged, usless atoms. Then go inside your mind and make it so you will have an alliance with me.
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

usless atoms

No such thing. If you mean by destroying the individual bonds between atoms, then all of matter would fall apart, and you would have destroyed the earth.
Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

No such thing. If you mean by destroying the individual bonds between atoms, then all of matter would fall apart, and you would have destroyed the earth.

Ok i use the mental undo button and just premptivley make you my ally. Btw what if I just target those atoms?
Showing 31-45 of 60