ForumsThe TavernIf you could choose three superpowers....

60 8918
KeenuTehUneek
KeenuTehUneek
91 posts
Nomad

Which superpowers would you choose?
Be as creative as you want.

Don't say "The power to have all powers" or similar.

• 60 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Invisibility - but make me able to turn it on/off at will. I don't want to be permanently invisible.

Ghost - Move through stuff. Anything.

Fly - This way, since I'm invisible, I won't go on television or anything, and I don't have to worry about hitting a building cus I can go through it.

Peek
Peek
120 posts
Nomad

I only need one: The power to give myself super powers.
If that's not allowed, then...
1. Fly- Flying is awesome! Go anywhere really fast!
2. Read minds- That would be so cool, I could know what people think.
3. Travel through time- Take a test, get a bad grade on it, go back in time, take it again and get 100%. Or when you say/do something you regret, just undo it. Also pausing time would be cool. I'd never be late to class again!

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

2. Read minds- That would be so cool, I could know what people think.

1. Read minds, that'd be awesome

And as you walk down a busy sidewalk street your mind implodes from processing what everyone is thinking at once.
Peek
Peek
120 posts
Nomad

http://t.co/qez6I1s

Well.. I guess I forgot to mention that I could turn the power on and off.
Peek
Peek
120 posts
Nomad

OOPS!!! Don't follow that link! For some reason the computer bugged and I copy-pasted the wrong thing. Sorry!

And as you walk down a busy sidewalk street your mind implodes from processing what everyone is thinking at once.

There, that should be fixed.
Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,482 posts
Shepherd

1) Read minds selectively.
2) Turn into an armed, fire breathing, time travelling, shapeshifting, super strong, fast running, power dragon.
3) Transport anything from any point in the universe to an area of my choice.

See, with #1 I can mind read selectively, I can get to anyone and anything, even become politically powerful to make the whole 'helping the world be better' thing come alive.

With #2 I can pretty much destroy any one or thing that comes in my way.

With #3, I can pull resources from the entire universe, not only making myself insanely rich but I can help all of humanity with unlimited resources, virtually ending the idea of an economy.

DaemonVeril
DaemonVeril
217 posts
Peasant

1st) immortality resembling wolverine (in the movie X-Men origins, which by the way was not accurate at all)

2nd) the ability to fly, as fast or slow as i want

3rd) time travelling

Waldorf
Waldorf
726 posts
Archduke

1-Immortality
2-Shape shifting
3-Elemental mastery

divy1324
divy1324
433 posts
Nomad

I want powers like in the book Artemis Fowl: Mesmering, Healing and a different one: flying/ time traveling

WolfWolf
WolfWolf
800 posts
Nomad

I would like to have the power to control electricity, teleport, and to see through walls . Why?

With controlling electricity I can easily kill someone by just draining the electricity in their bodies, heal people, and other cool things. Teleporting because I don't have to worry about being to late for anything or having to sit on a plane for hours if I want to take a vacation. Seeing through walls since it would be nice to see what's going on in other classrooms in my school.

SRK32
SRK32
13 posts
Peasant

I would want the power to control time and space, because that includes time travel, stopping time, teleporting, and controlling the space around me thus creating a shield or making the space in front of me look like the background so no one could tell I'm there. The power to live without oxygen, so I could travel to space and not die. The power to change shape and color at will so I could look like a small mammal, go to the girl's restroom and freak them out and turn into a fly to eavesdrop in private conversations.

IfYouInsist
IfYouInsist
259 posts
Nomad

I would choose to run amazingly fast, to fly, and to be invisible I guess.

GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
523 posts
Nomad

I would pick animal morphing, power negation, and concussion beams.

With animal morphing I would have the speed of a cheetah, the physical strength of a gorilla, flying ability or a bird, and more. For power negation I could cancel out the powers of other. Like if someone who's evil has super strength and while he is holding something like a bus or big chunck of cement, I could cancel it out while he's holding it and it would crush him. For concussion beams I could do something like cuting through an enemy tank or battleship. But most likely a tank.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

The power to control fire, because fire is my favorite element. Plus, free heat!

Teleportation, so I can get to places quicker. I'm just that lazy.

Finally, shape-shifting for no particular reason at all.

Showing 46-59 of 60