ForumsThe TavernThe forums....

33 5272
KeenuTehUneek
KeenuTehUneek
91 posts
Nomad

It's so inactive....
Maybe they should enlarge the "Community" button so more people know there's a forum at all.
Cause I didn't know there was a forum for a long, long time.

• 33 Replies
RedFishBlueFish
RedFishBlueFish
27 posts
Nomad

The community is much larger than it was several years ago. In fact, the community has basically doubled in size since I joined about 7 months ago.

Yes, the community has grown but the frequency of posts has stayed (somewhat) the same.
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Well, in my opinion, back then it was much more fun and had more activity. This community might be growing but we don't see it. But still, it was better before.

RedFishBlueFish
RedFishBlueFish
27 posts
Nomad

Hopefully in AG3 they put more focus on the forums and community(which it looks like they are doing).

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

From my perspective, the numbers have grown, the activity has only slightly increased and most of the fun has gone out of the window.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Well, I've noticed the inactivity, which has probably been brought on by school/work and lack of good threads. I mean, a few months ago it used to be moderately active, but most of the posters from then barely post nowadays.

I generally just stick with the gaming forums for a few select threads, but sometimes I'll post in the tavern when I'm bored.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

I've been sticking to the flash games forum just because of Raze. The tavern doesn't give me all of teh lulz anymore. Lack of activity and not so good threads. Overall, the forums were better in the time of late 2009 and early 2010 is where it was at its peak.

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

I get here straight away after school finishes, but it seems most users (Or a lot of forum go-ers) are american. For us in the UK, the forums start acting up about 5/6 P.M.-ish.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

6:30 P.M get home and start homework
7:00 P.M. have dinner
7:45 P.M Finish up homework

I love how you non-Asians have so little work.

It's hell here, I get back at 5, and do work/study till past midnight. With occasional 15 minute AG breaks.
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I used to be able to spend close to 3-4 hours a day in the summer time. Then school started and I am down to maybe, 15-30 minutes a day?

jayjay9
jayjay9
485 posts
Peasant

Me2 Keenu, in the first 2 months in my "ArmorGames Life" i didn't there was a forum.
Because i didn't know what community mean. But now i know.
And it will not be cool if there was a Forum button.
Cause community sounds cooler!

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

I've noticed alot of the threads aren't worth replying to after school started up. I also haven't been on as much since I have started to get alot of homework and I joined a club so it takes up my whole day.
I think the threads have died down alot also, I remember at one point there were so many people posting in a topic that it was almost a post every 10 seconds.

jayjay9
jayjay9
485 posts
Peasant

Hopefully in AG3 they put more focus on the forums and community(which it looks like they are doing).

Yeah' i'll hope that, too RedFishBlueFish (P.S cool name)
Showing 16-27 of 33