ForumsThe TavernThe forums....

33 5273
KeenuTehUneek
KeenuTehUneek
91 posts
Nomad

It's so inactive....
Maybe they should enlarge the "Community" button so more people know there's a forum at all.
Cause I didn't know there was a forum for a long, long time.

• 33 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Half the community has started school, and the other half has also started school, but is mainly active later (which I guess I will consider at night).
These threads always pop up when summer ends, because the forums seem to die out a little.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

Wait about....1 to 2 hours. College is a mystical land where you get Fridays off, so that's why I'm here at such an unruly hour.

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

Since I do my thing online I'm usually always around.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I found a good system for school.
Get up, turn on smart phone, get dressed, pick up phone, get on ag via phone, get on forums, check profile, go eat, brush teeth, get in car, ag in the car, turn phone off before I get to school endure school, come home, use phone in car, get home, do homework, ag, go to bed, ag for 30 min, sleep, repeat
It works out good

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

i couldn't find anything for a while when i first got here. change community to forum, please.

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

The forums are really active in the summer, but (like other users said) people have to go back to school and for me, I haven't had NEARLY as much free time since the summer. My routine:
6:00 A.M Wake up
6:30 A.M Take the bus to school
3:00 P.M School ends
3:20 P.M Cross Country starts (except on Fridays before a meet, in which case I'll be at the school at 6:00)
5:00-6:00P.M CC ends
6:30 P.M get home and start homework
7:00 P.M. have dinner
7:45 P.M Finish up homework
9:00-whenever I start dozing off P.M free time
And that's my normal week

Peter20
Peter20
543 posts
Peasant

the reason the comunity is in a lull right now is because of school and stuff and people are either on in the morning or at night and also because i dont know maybe people are bored with ag or something

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

This is just me...school is partially the reason I'm not here much and the forums aren't so interesting anymore so I'm cutting my own time here.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

I'm here pretty much 24/7, just sadly there's never enough topics to discuss when school starts back.

I probably won't be as active when college starts back.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

I guess by unoriginal you mean done to death?
For instance the WEPR forum is usually continually the same arguments throughout a multitude of threads.

I guess we need more world events :P Start working on it people - time to shine.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

It seems to be threads that require the least thought are more popular.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I've been lurking around the forums for the past few weeks, without posting much.

Of course, most people have school or work to contend with.

*headdesk* Yeah, the only thing that's ever really new is about current events, and even those are a little repetitive...

Most often they tend to rehash the same arguments over and over again. Such a shame, because I love current events.

I guess we need more world events :P Start working on it people - time to shine.

I agree. The PR of WEPR has been done to death.
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Every section can shine, it just needs something big. Like the flash games, if a great/awesome game(s) come out it will burst and have full of activity in it. Or the tavern, when someone has good creativity and creates a decent thread. Or the WEPR, when something in the world that influences everybody. Etc., etc. etc...

RedFishBlueFish
RedFishBlueFish
27 posts
Nomad

I had an account a few years ago and I have to say that the forums are pretty much just as active.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

I had an account a few years ago and I have to say that the forums are pretty much just as active.

The community is much larger than it was several years ago. In fact, the community has basically doubled in size since I joined about 7 months ago.
Showing 1-15 of 33