ForumsGamesGeneral Raze 1 and 2 Discussion

377 120606
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I asked Frank if I made a Raze 2 thread will it be a dup? He said no. So yeah.

Anyway, you must be like "WHAT?" it's not on the new games on the home page, I know that. But when I was screwing around checking some stuff out on AG I found Raze 2. Here it is So far, it has great graphics and a decent campaign. Personally, it doesn't lag that much considering that I turn the quality to low.

• 377 Replies
Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

It's probably your computers that cause the lag. I've got it on the Ultra and it lags some. I'm most likely going to be taking it down a notch because whenever I switch from long range to automatic, I can't shoot for about 2 seconds and that's killed me multiple times.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I'm on a run on the Alien campaign. It's really not that hard to be honest, well so far. The levels just take quite a while to beat.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

This thread title is highly overused -.-

Why isn't it on the front page?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

It's still in beta, so not released to the 'general public'. Anyone who wants to can still play it, but it hasn't been released as a non-beta-version game yet.

If that's the case, I don't see why they should release it. In case there are things that need to be changed, if players encounter a bug and it ruins their game experience they might not come back and the ratings they leave at this time are permanent.

Unless, of course, they plan to release the full version as a whole new game.
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

if players encounter a bug and it ruins their game experience they might not come back and the ratings they leave at this time are permanent.

The beta rating is 3.8/10 so far. So about three-fourth's of the people like it. But I'm still seeing all the "glitchy" feedback comments. I'm surprised that a majority of the people who posted feedback didn't complain about it not having multiplayer.
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

3.8/10 so far

Sorry, typo. I meant 9.8/10.
Well, it already has it's own page on AG, so I doubt that they will create a new page and everything for it. They'll probably just update it and post it on the front page then.

I haven't spotted any major glitches in my experience in playing it. So yeah...
rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

yes i beat lvl, 14 finnaly, that took me like 3 hours lol, i hav vid 2

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

This thread title is highly overused

How? It only has 3 pages and it is a discussion thread, so lots of posts would and probably should be expected since Raze 2 was a highly anticipated game.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

How? It only has 3 pages and it is a discussion thread, so lots of posts would and probably should be expected since Raze 2 was a highly anticipated game.

There's something hidden beneath it, you wouldn't understand.

But yeah, I guess the game has fared well so far.
rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

omg, the last lvl on alien campaign is impossible, its the same as the last mission on human except now ur playing agaisnt a mutated zombie of raze, he way like three times as much healph, u have to kill him ten times, and his two alleis, and u have to do it in 5 mins :/

RedFishBlueFish
RedFishBlueFish
27 posts
Nomad

What is your favorite weapon so far? I'm really liking the .50 cal but I'm saving up for a more powerful sniper.

rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

mine is probably the acid rocket launcher, but it does feel good when i invisa snipe people in the back with holy grail, btw, wut campaign lvl is evveybody on?

RedFishBlueFish
RedFishBlueFish
27 posts
Nomad

Just finished "My First Mission" heading on to "Shocking Discovery" right now. How about you?

rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

same, wut weapons r u using? ive got ripper, uzi, terminator, some automatic i forget witch, holy grail, flamthrower, and caid hound, invibility, and 150% healph, bullets go fathers and special ability cooldown is faster

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I'm on the 9th level of the alien campaign so far. Hm...as I can see from the posts on here, the last level of the alien campaign seems very challenging.

Showing 16-30 of 377