ForumsGamesGeneral Raze 1 and 2 Discussion

377 120737
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I asked Frank if I made a Raze 2 thread will it be a dup? He said no. So yeah.

Anyway, you must be like "WHAT?" it's not on the new games on the home page, I know that. But when I was screwing around checking some stuff out on AG I found Raze 2. Here it is So far, it has great graphics and a decent campaign. Personally, it doesn't lag that much considering that I turn the quality to low.

• 377 Replies
Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

I'm on level 6 of alien campaign, right now trying to get enough credits for the Flamethrower.

I'm currently stuck on it as of right now, any ideas?

@rawwr123:

For my offensive equipment, I use the 40% better accuracy, try that. And for side arms, go with the Magnum. It's much more accurate, powerful, and can shoot farther than the Uzi, I haven't bought the others yet, so I'm not too sure about them.For automatic, I use the precision laser. More accurate, and does the same damage as the rest of them. If you're not using that, I'd give it a quick try.

rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

for lvl 6 get the termiantor, then stay at the bottom near the healph pack, ill try the magnum, and i i think its the presicion automatic that im using

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Is the precision laser the one with the ability of a critical hit if it hit on the head, crotch, or butt?

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

for lvl 6 get the termiantor, then stay at the bottom near the healph pack

Alrighty, I'll try that be back shortly.
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

My weapons at this point:

Plasma pistol
Uzi (I will get the magnum when I have the right amount of credits)
Shotgun (I'm probably going to get the terminator next)
Precision Laser
Holy Grail
Laser Minigun (Any tips on what weapons I should get for this category?)
Rocket Launcher

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

for lvl 6 get the termiantor, then stay at the bottom near the healph pack

I did that and I beat the level with 3 lives left, it was an intense match, for me because the AI that was left kept coming at me with the Ion Cannon.
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

There are different good ones on different maps... On Dome, Shredder would be the best, but it doesn't really work on other maps. The Focus Beam and Flamethrower are pretty good.

Cool, after a few quick matches, I've managed to get the Magnum and the focus beam. Well, just the terminator and I've got my weapon's.
Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

There are different good ones on different maps...

I've also found that on Crash Landing, Laser Minigun is amazing. Any weapon that's automatic (including the Ripper) works best, while the single shot weapons aren't the best.

What ability are you currently using, jeol? I've found that when fighting a Raze Soldier, Cloak and Holy Grail work pretty good. You walk right up to them and shoot them in the back of the head, dealing a lot of damage...just be ready to GTFO in the opposite direction after shooting.
rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

not to mention u only have four minutes to kill him, im amazed 2 people beat alien campaign the 1st night it was out, the last 5 missions take like 3 hurs to beat each of them

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Man, I'm still having trouble with the last level... I've gotten down to one more kill at least three times, but it's not getting any better at this point... Maybe a break would be best at this point :/

Sometimes, when I'm struggling on a hard level I quit the campaign and do some quick matches, it gets me into it and I usually get better.
rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

alien campaign is alot harder, ive been playing this game nonstop for 3 days, and is till cant beat the last lvl in it

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

What is the Alien Campaign like?

About around level 8 and up matches it starts to get pretty annoying and it takes forever to win it. I haven't gotten to the final level yet. I'm still on level 9 and the raze soldier is giving me loads of problems...
rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

lol, if hes give u problems now imagine wut its trying to kill him when he has four times as much healph :/

RedFishBlueFish
RedFishBlueFish
27 posts
Nomad

What is your favorite game mode? I'm liking elimination so far because each kill feels rewarding.

rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

i like elimination to, ut thats because theirs actually a downside to commiting suicide with that one

Showing 31-45 of 377