ForumsThe TavernFavourite fruit.

63 11701
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

I've recently seen a lot of unhealthy favourites and the last fruit thread (i believe) was a year ago.

So what's your favourite fruit?

Mine is mangooooo.

• 63 Replies
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

no offense, but mangos are disgusting.
i stick with something original, like KUMQUATS. actually just an apple

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

I've gotta go with either grapes or apples. Grapes just taste really good to me and apples form apple juice; my favorite juice of all juices that are juicy (redundancies, anyone?)...and apples themselves also taste supa good.

awesomenessperson7
awesomenessperson7
149 posts
Nomad

I love grapes and watermelon. I could eat grapes all day by the bunch.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

Plums, peaches, bananas, mango. Mangos are very good. *looks at stormwalker*. Ahem. Then there's grapes and kiwis, avacadoe, cherry, coconut and last but definitly not least the Guinep! AWwwwwwww. It's so good. They're all amazing *mouth watering*. But my favorite is the plum.

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

i love Oranges wait thats a fruit right?? wait yeah it is soo yep an Orange xD

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Pineapple is probably my favorite. It's got such a unique flavor.

Mine is mangooooo.

That totally reminded me of
this
eatmydust166
eatmydust166
923 posts
Peasant

I love fruit, so this is this a hard question... I guess my favorite is either pineapple, bananas, or possibly oranges. I also like kiwi though, but I don't know. Hard question o_O

GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
523 posts
Nomad

It's hard to choose my favorite fruit. But it's either strawberries, bananas, or grapes.

Marvostroph
Marvostroph
13 posts
Blacksmith

I love apples and strawberries.
But i hate bananas.

eddyalex
eddyalex
307 posts
Nomad

no offense, but mangos are disgusting.
i stick with something original, like KUMQUATS

Awesome !... LOL

Mine has to be nectarines.
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

well its not my fault their so....weird.

To you. Other people find them delicious.

Pineapple - i like, but does anybody else get it when you eat a bit too much pineapple and your tongue feels like it's been stabbed?
dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

Pineapple - i like, but does anybody else get it when you eat a bit too much pineapple and your tongue feels like it's been stabbed?

yeah, I don't know why though. My family has some home made remedies for it. Although I suggest you just stop eating Pineapple for a while. You guys must try Guinep. You must. You haven't fully lived until you've tried Guinep. It's not amzingly good. Just different in an awesome way.
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Yeah that gets annoying. That only seems to happen when it's raw chunks or something. If it's small and juicy like canned tidbits, then that dosen't happen for some reason, or at least it's less noticible.
auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

I dont eat fruit that much but when I do, I prefer oranges.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Apples. There are many things you can do with apples, make apple juice, apple sauce, milkshakes, and some other things. And they're tasty.

Showing 1-15 of 63