ForumsThe TavernFish xD

24 6264
RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

http://www.petsmart.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3954139

what do you think of this fish?? im gonna get this fish..
do you have any ideas on what i should name it i was thinking of naming it naranja uno which means orange one

• 24 Replies
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

I believe you mean sea kitten

I had a couple of fish when i was younger, unsurprisingly they're very boring.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

Is pet still supporting sea kittens? XD

But the fish looks good. Are you planning on getting he/she a friend?

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

The fish looks pretty cool yeah. any names picked out for it? :P

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

Name it Tig Oscar. It looks like a nice fish.

Keyara
Keyara
370 posts
Nomad

What kind of fish is it? I can't get the link to work for me. But, I like fish. I have a Beta named Gregory. Naranja Uno is an awesome name.

unsurprisingly they're very boring.

Psht... my fish is awesome. The only fish I have ever had that begs when he is hungry and is happy to see me when I come home from school. It's like having an aquatic dog.
RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

this is the fish and i was thinking of the name naranja uno but i was wondering if u had any ideas?

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

it is a Tiger Oscar.. i had a beta it lived for 4 years.. thank you i like that name to

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

But the fish looks good. Are you planning on getting he/she a friend?

maybe after a little while cause i dont want to spend my money so quickly on a couple fish :b
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

I believe the politically correct term is 'tank kitten'. Its not fair to the fish to alude to it some greater sense of entering the ocean, when its just going to go into a glass box.

I had a fish once. Then it died.
Demetra
Demetra
62 posts
Nomad

Oh sooo beautiful!Nice colors!Cute
Name?

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

And suddenly my scrambled word of "Kittensalad" stops being odd and wrong, and starts making sense.

Fixing the link, since your copy/paste of it does not work well.
Click link for fish.

And being the creative person I am, I would suggest calling it Fishie. Any other fish should then be called Fiishie, Fiishiie and Gunther.
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

And being the creative person I am, I would suggest calling it Fishie. Any other fish should then be called Fiishie, Fiishiie and Gunther.

Or she could call it Cenere to get in the good books? :P

Fishie is good, it's what i called all my goldfish. Until i watched finding nemo, then they were nemo thereafter.

Then again, i only thought i had two goldfish, although now that i'm twenty my mother thought i could handle knowing they died almost weekly because i never fed them and she'd have to replace them while i was at school.
dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

Then again, i only thought i had two goldfish, although now that i'm twenty my mother thought i could handle knowing they died almost weekly because i never fed them and she'd have to replace them while i was at school.

0_0 If she had time to replace them why didn't she feed? I'd really hate to be a goldfish. It's like no one cares about a goldfish's life.

If you get another fish please don't make it a goldfish rainbowgangster. *shudders*
RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

If you get another fish please don't make it a goldfish rainbowgangster. *shudders*

haha dont worry i wont i dont like goldfish.. plus i had a fish and it lived for 4 years
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Or she could call it Cenere to get in the good books? :P

http://pet.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pPETS-6963485t400.jpg

But then she would get brownie points for naming it after me.

Either way, fish aren't really my thing, so besides the suggestions for names (which, after Gunther would go Fiiishiie, Fiiishiiie and Richard, Fiiiishiiie, Fiiiishiiiie and Natalianadia of Scotland, if someone was curious), I better leave this thread be.
It does seem like an interesting choice for fish, though.
Showing 1-15 of 24