ForumsThe TavernIf you could have a robot

20 4522
eddyalex
eddyalex
307 posts
Nomad

If you could have a robot ; what would it be called and what could it do?

• 20 Replies
Oblivior
Oblivior
786 posts
Nomad

It would be called Pizza-Bot.

It would then proceed to make pizzas for me, which I would then stuff into my mouth.

vontje
vontje
866 posts
Nomad

My robot would be called teach-bot

This because i want it to be a robot that knows everything about my subjects and can help me study. I want the robot to help me do my homework and when i don't get it, he would explain it to me=)

partydevil
partydevil
5,129 posts
Jester

Bender

whit all the features that belong to bender. <3

eddyalex
eddyalex
307 posts
Nomad

It would be called Pizza-Bot.

It would then proceed to make pizzas for me, which I would then stuff into my mouth.[quote]

that would work for me ...

Bender

whit all the features that belong to bender. <3[quote]

That would be pretty awesome

Mine would be called BMXbot and would win all competitions so i could have parts for my bmx
eddyalex
eddyalex
307 posts
Nomad

Sorry didnt mean to quote the last sentence...

auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

I would have a robot called clean up everything-bot so it can do all my chores and I can play all day.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

I would have a robot which carries me to school faster then the bus. And my books.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I would have it be able to help me wit hw. And also it would be like one of those exo skeletons things that goes on under ur shirt. So it gives me strength and speed and agility. It would be able to send thoughts to my brain. No one would know anything about it. Well changing in PE will be a problem

Sarthra21
Sarthra21
1,078 posts
Nomad

I would call it Andy, and it would do everything the robot in 'The Bicentennial Man' did.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I would call it chi, and it would do anything for me. take me to school, make my lunch, and do my chores.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

My robot would kill people with lasers. I'll call it the.. umm.. I'm pretty sure the name has to do something with death and killing.

I'll be back.

LEAPretard
LEAPretard
1,328 posts
Nomad

My robot would be called:

Multihomo

A robot that can help me with my School. And clean up my room for me.

KeenuTehUneek
KeenuTehUneek
91 posts
Nomad

My bot would be the Portable-Hypnotism-and-Time-Travel-and-Invisibility-Cloaking-and-Flight-Thing-Bot, or Bob for shot.

It's a small, flat piece that can be attached to my wrist.
I can operate it with my mind and it'll give me the power to control others' minds, time travel, turn invisible and fly.

WorstSniper
WorstSniper
1,467 posts
Nomad

Mine would be called RoboHorse M12500 STPC55. I would ride on it.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

My robot would be called Destroyer 3000 and it's purpose is to blow stuff up with lasers, missiles, etc. And it's also programmed not to rebel against me. And it comes with a self-destruct button if it does rebel.

Showing 1-15 of 20