ForumsGamesIdeas for Raze 3 NOTE: There will be multiplayer if made!

507 156346
strajke
strajke
6 posts
Nomad

[b] more zombies,survivor mode,multiplayuer mode,more weapons,more maps,bonus levels and weapons, and i forgot one thing... MORE RATES FOR RAZE 3!!! ^^

• 507 Replies
weeie
weeie
15 posts
Nomad

Human campaign, Alien campaign, Zombie campaign

hydrogenreactor
hydrogenreactor
1 posts
Nomad

raze 3 should have more scientific things to it like a plasma flamethrower, nuclear weapons, etc.

PMLS18
PMLS18
38 posts
Shepherd

What does godlike hacker mean

Godlike and Hacker are kill streaks. I think they mean 20-kill and 25-kill streaks respectively
raider0191
raider0191
1 posts
Nomad

they should make the raze 3 campaign for humans where they get pushed off earth by aliens and take the fight to the aliens using other planets as bases with an epic struggle with twists and turns you don't see coming and make all main characters die in the most epic way possible they should make another race one that can fight against both alien zombie and human if they read this post the new race should be one that kicks azz

wingstar
wingstar
2 posts
Farmer

i like it if there are weapon and armor editor or maybe something like in spore! more efect could be good to but try not to far cause it will be glitchy

soldierperson
soldierperson
269 posts
Peasant

Harder difficulties in qucick match

more maps and multiplayer

more guns and skins

thats all i guess

PMLS18
PMLS18
38 posts
Shepherd

Harder difficulties in qucick match

Yeah I find Insane enemies easy to kill. They only become insane when they come in groups of 3 or 4.
dariusjr98
dariusjr98
17 posts
Nomad

[quote]Yeah I find Insane enemies easy to kill. They only become insane when they come in groups of 3 or 4.

Thank you for not saying to make the campaign harder. Some parts are tough for alien campaign

dariusjr98
dariusjr98
17 posts
Nomad

I want the character customization options back from raze 1, and also be able to change color of clothes

dariusjr98
dariusjr98
17 posts
Nomad

Have some customizable weapons

dariusjr98
dariusjr98
17 posts
Nomad

Have lots of maps

dariusjr98
dariusjr98
17 posts
Nomad

Keep the credits system and have more special modes that won't affect how many credits per match you get. I found that to be the reason why I didn't use a lot of the special modes in raze 2. Same thing with weapons that you choose for quick match. Speaking of the weapons, you should be able to choose exactly what weapons you want to use for each quick match like on Ratchet and Clank multiplayer.

weeie
weeie
15 posts
Nomad

From raze who where the ppl with the names ??? or ?????

dager4
dager4
7 posts
Nomad

I would love to have a customization of guns, you know like modifiers. Maybe like silencers or grips or undermounts. Coloring of armor would be a nice touch. Multiplayer, Eh. Defently 2 perks and maps. should be a map with a wall to have a last stand. More perks, More guns. Maybe even class's. More melee if possible, I love kantana so more melee. And music, like o fortuna or somthing.

djsoulseeka44
djsoulseeka44
2 posts
Nomad

it needs online play so you can play with other people and needs a longer story line and another human race but evil

Showing 151-165 of 507