ForumsGamesIdeas for Raze 3 NOTE: There will be multiplayer if made!

507 156634
strajke
strajke
6 posts
Nomad

[b] more zombies,survivor mode,multiplayuer mode,more weapons,more maps,bonus levels and weapons, and i forgot one thing... MORE RATES FOR RAZE 3!!! ^^

• 507 Replies
invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

no u dont get it, wat i mean is that like lets say ur on ice in raz2 and u shoot the edge of the ice with a rocket launcher the ice would blow up. that what i meant b effecting the stage

Yeah I think they should have something like that too, where your shots erode the environment.
Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

no u dont get it, wat i mean is that like lets say ur on ice in raz2 and u shoot the edge of the ice with a rocket launcher the ice would blow up. that what i meant b effecting the stage

You mean destructible environments? Because if so, that's not a bad idea.

Make the zombies so they have no weapons at all make them likke the just have claws or whatever defintly make multiplayer i think the zombie with just claws it would be awsome do it would be like real life but u have to make them with alot of health and alot of zombies or it would be so easy

Or like a zombie mode where you have to fight wave after wave and they get stronger after so many waves. (like horde on gears, only they don't have guns) That would be pretty cool.
Demon_56
Demon_56
2 posts
Nomad

yea i agree if raze were to have online multiplier it would be much better and some new weapons

Demon_56
Demon_56
2 posts
Nomad

[b]online multiplier,new weapons,more maps,longer story mode,and new armor

Dragongunner
Dragongunner
55 posts
Blacksmith

Some things are not right at Raze and Raze 2, like zombies can't think, so how they can use weapons?

PMLS18
PMLS18
38 posts
Shepherd

Raze 3 should have multiplayer with a ranking system and chatting with your team.
There must be more weapons, kill bonuses, achievements, abilities, equipment, etc.
We could take the weapons of someone who just died.
More quick match players must be possible.
More than 7 weapon slots, but less than 10.
If there's death by fire, there should also be death by ice.
If someone stays too long underwater, he drowns. If someone falls from high altitude, his health is decreased.
Weapons must be able to affect the environment (rocket launcher at weak structures, fire on combustible materials), but the environment must also affect some weapons (flamethrower underwater, hail storm/ice hunter at cold weather).
I hope they will introduce the aliens' planet.
Stories in campaign must be longer and cool, and of course if possible, after more years, a Raze 4!

Asgar16926
Asgar16926
53 posts
Peasant

Not sure if anyone said this, but interactive and changing environments overall would be good. A stage inside a volcano for exanple with lava constantly rising.

soldierperson
soldierperson
269 posts
Peasant

more abilities, maps, enviroment and guns I saw their blog and they said:

"We all want a multiplayer Raze. So we will do our best to try and make that happen. however, being that we put so much effort into polishing and designing the engine of Raze 2 we may still have a few tricks up our sleeves to keep you guys coming back. We donât want to say too much this early, but expect to see some new content in the future.

On another note, the global version of Raze 2 will be released on November 21st. So if youâve been waiting to play it on other websites, just be patient for a bit longer. The time will come."

If you dont belive me go to this link:

http://www.raze-online.com/?p=345

paladin2286
paladin2286
145 posts
Peasant

maybe this thread had became the
General Discussion of the BEST SHOOTING GAME -RAZE 3

dariusjr98
dariusjr98
17 posts
Nomad

Here is my ideas for Raze 3:

Multiplayer
Vehicles
Customizable weapons
Completely customizable person
Campaigns with different difficulties and endings
Able to switch through what abilities you want to use DURING a match
Compatible with a headset
More achievements
Have updates to the game once in a while to add stuff like more maps, add-ons to the campaign, new character pieces, new weapons and/or weapon attachments, etc.
More equipment slots
More abilities
Upgradeable weapons, etc.

That's all i got....for now....

sargemile
sargemile
1 posts
Nomad

i think a player should be able to hop in tanks etc

SuperKruddKid
SuperKruddKid
42 posts
Farmer

So dariusjr98, you want to make this into a video game. I mean, come on, it's not like it is plausible to use a headset with a computer game or vehicles in a platformer. Oh, will they be able to jump? No didn't think so. However more achievements would be nice.

CptClark
CptClark
2 posts
Nomad

in campaign in human side you should start out infected but they found you and put you ind stasis then after years they find an antidote?

CptClark
CptClark
2 posts
Nomad

you should start out infected for a couple of missions cuz it said on the end of Raze 2 it said so they thought they were saved

tanglefire3
tanglefire3
1 posts
Nomad

mabey like a 3d sort of version where you dont look at it from the side but like they do in regular games (game console games)

Also it would be so neat if they could make it for a PS3 or X-Box i would totally buy it!!!

Showing 121-135 of 507