ForumsThe TavernWhat if you could spawn anything? (Cow, Planet, Dead Beetle, Etc.

33 3867
LEAPretard
LEAPretard
1,328 posts
Nomad

I myself would spawn another moon then spawn 109037383737 Dollars and give it to everyone.

• 33 Replies
eatmydust166
eatmydust166
923 posts
Peasant

I would "spawn" another me, because two is better than one!... but not in all cases >.>

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I'll spawn a creeper from Minecraft. Oh wait...

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

I myself would spawn another moon then spawn 109037383737 Dollars and give it to everyone.

The moon will crumble you and the land you're on while creating global geological catastrophes and probably change forever the face of earth (if not eradicating 90% of all life forms); and all the money you headlessly distributed will completely inflate and destroy all subsiding economy on earth. Congratulations!

I would spawn a myriad of legions of mindless minions in order to take over the world. Profit.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I would spawn a time machine, there are many things I could accomplish with it.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I would spawn a tree the size of a city. Then I would go into my tree palace and spawn giants to gaurd the gate. Then I would spawn hundreads of trillions of trillions of tiny spores and shoot them into the air. When inhaled these spores make it so that everyone is under my control. I then spawn 1,000,000 dragons under my control to fight any resistance. And I spawn a pill that slows down time for me whenever I'm in danger.

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

I would spawn a tree the size of a city. Then I would go into my tree palace and spawn giants to gaurd the gate. Then I would spawn hundreads of trillions of trillions of tiny spores and shoot them into the air. When inhaled these spores make it so that everyone is under my control. I then spawn 1,000,000 dragons under my control to fight any resistance. And I spawn a pill that slows down time for me whenever I'm in danger.

How do you know you won't inhale one of the trillions of trillions of spores?

I would spawn a planet far away from any humans. I would then spawn a rocketship that travels 1,000 times faster than the speed of light and enough fuel for me to go to the planet. Then I would spawn an astronaut's degree and liscense. Then I would fly there and spawn a pill that made me never grow old, weak, or anything. Then I would spawn a city and spawn my closest friends and family to live there. Then I would live in happiness and good health...Yeah I'll probably grow mad and bored...
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

I would spawn a time machine, there are many things I could accomplish with it.

There are also many problems with a time machine.

[quote]I myself would spawn another moon then spawn 109037383737 Dollars and give it to everyone.

The moon will crumble you and the land you're on while creating global geological catastrophes and probably change forever the face of earth (if not eradicating 90% of all life forms); and all the money you headlessly distributed will completely inflate and destroy all subsiding economy on earth. Congratulations![/quote]

That problem would only occur if the moon is spawned too close.

I'd spawn an uninhabited copy of Earth on the other side of the Sun, then spawn a city called Armor Games that would contain all users of AG as their armatars. I would then spawn an anti-penguin gun and shoot it at GhostOfMatrix.
eddyalex
eddyalex
307 posts
Nomad

I spawn a giant castle then spawn a load of ogres and trolls as guards , then spawn loads of poison bread that when you eat it you become my slaves then spawn loads of money and spawn a giant frog so when anyone trys to come near my castle it would spit out its tong and swallow them and then make it a girlfriend so there would be loads of giant frogs and i would be king of the world!

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

How do you know you won't inhale one of the trillions of trillions of spores?

If I did I would be under my own control. :P

Oh. I forget to spawn an unlimited supply of marshmellows and kola. There. Now life is compleate.
gamer1111111
gamer1111111
204 posts
Farmer

I would probably spawn a castle a guards and all that junk.And then I would spawn a bunch of zombies and a mounted chain gun and go wild.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Id spawn Sayians loyal to me, then take over the universe.

pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

Well, spawnng isnt a good idea because all of humanity would be pushed back in time to a feudal society.Dont forget, you cant despawn anything you spawned so if you spawn too many things, we're all ****ed.

But I would want to spawn an entire new dimension of anime (not the horrible ones like onpiece) and I'd make sure its not too near earth.

ianhq
ianhq
150 posts
Nomad

I would spawn a spongebob. Best idea ever.

Keyara
Keyara
370 posts
Nomad

I would spawn a tauntaun! It would be awesome. His name would be Giuseppe (say it like joe-zeppy). And a womprat named Tod.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I would probably spawn a spawner that could spawn spawners.

Showing 1-15 of 33