ForumsGamesPlazma Burst 2 Vs Raze 2

121 90440
TheAwsomeForce007
TheAwsomeForce007
3 posts
Nomad

Witch one is better,The almighty raze 2 or the Multiplayer God Plazma Burst 2?
They Are almost rivils, if Plazma Burst 2 dident have multiplayer then Raze 2 would beat it! but Plazma Burst 2 does have multiplayer AND you can make your own maps!

On the other hand....The Amazing story of a Raze veteran saving the world but sadly died at the end...and dont forget Raze 2's 30 weapons, abilities and its 5 game modes! but..the one factor that they forgot...MultiPlayer....Whos the best? Vote HERE!

• 121 Replies
Avak989
Avak989
16 posts
Jester

I do not enjoy playing Plazma Burst 2, mainly because of the physics of the game. They do have nice guns, but the gameplay is just really tough and frustrating. I also hear that the multiplayer for Plazma Burst 2 was really bad with a lot of glitches and things. I totally prefer Raze 2 and the Raze series in general. They are much more fun in my opinion.

PlazmaGelend
PlazmaGelend
4 posts
Nomad

PB2 Better for me,
The lag is probably from ur connections..
Cuz i rarely lag..
Its more reality, It can hangs into things..
PB2 has Android that can moves fast..
Civil Security Ghost just like cloak in Raze 2
It has triggers, doors,teleporters,gravitator(like in raze), Cloning
Traps, acids, elevators, and many others..
When ur feels like not in mood for killing, u can go chat in gunshops that u dont have weapons and walk around chat with peoples. It also has vehicles.
It has glitch becouse the map maker make mistakes, im also a map maker. I always try my best to not make any glitch.
Its also have jigsaw games.
If ur a host to a gunshop game, u will be the room master that have access to guns not like normal players in that chat-map.
It depend skills to do some self boosting than raze which have u have only click 2 times and u have double jump. Made ur own cannons and bases with map editor. U can have clans, join clans, or declare war to other clans. U now can play multiplayer as guest, it doesnt need to have account to play. The weapons comes from the map itself not from buying. If buy system added, it will disadvantages some newbie that maybe have more skills. It got grenades for singleplayer.
I will post more to proof that Plazma Burst 2 is atleast tie in game plays.
Thats alot to read..

PlazmaGelend
PlazmaGelend
4 posts
Nomad

+It god piercing effect, need strategies becou8se the pierce power of each eapon is ifferent. You can swim with/without losing health depending of the map maker wants. You can shoot & kill ur temmate when they are on low heealth, it can be disabled by the map maker.
And the solution of farm killing is now a vot kick. You can kick a player by voting him to excluded from the game, if you have enough votes from other player the farm killer, troller, camper etc can be removed. It got fall damage (i dont remember if raze 2 has) and if you shot someone and he fall then died, u still have the kill.

optimusinferior
optimusinferior
28 posts
Nomad

Something I really like about Raze 2:
All the weapons are almost balanced. Depending on how you play, you can be beast with nearly any weapon... In other words, nothing is really OP. Sure the rockets do a one-hit kill, but anyone can do that.

Salcin
Salcin
26 posts
Peasant

Raze 2 is much easier and funnier than Plazma Burst. Raze 2 have more weapons and a story that do game exciting. Plazma Burst is to hard but have multiplayer and you can do your own maps. I never liked Plazma Burst 2, like Raze 2 more.

NovaDragonZX
NovaDragonZX
1 posts
Nomad

Okays, heres whats Is thinks:
Raze 2 does have better weapons and buying system for campaign
I like Raze 2's Quick Match Mode
I LOVE Plazma Burst 2's multiplayer (very addicting to me)
Kinda like PB2's campaign (kinda good)
love PB2's ragdoll and reality
dont really like PB2's weapons, except for swords :P
LOVE Plazma Burst 2's MAP MAKER!!!!!
so.............

PLAZMA BURST 2 FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

Most of the people who support PB2 posted longer posts... PB2 fans ftw!!! Anyways, I'm pretty sure most of the people who post here have no clue about the map editor's true potential. For example, I can make a giant turret gun with the map maker by manipulating the triggers and walls to create the image and feel of one. PB is a great game, especially when you know how to make your own maps.

aamer13
aamer13
2,569 posts
Nomad

PB 2 , or raze2

You gotta say , its in the name, Plasma burst, is my first.

soldierperson
soldierperson
269 posts
Peasant

RAZE 2 because its hard and I dont like the multiplayer- it glitches ALOT

PlazmaGelend
PlazmaGelend
4 posts
Nomad

Weird, some ppl say Plazma Burst 2 too hard and dislike it
Other ppls said Raze 2 is harder and dislik PB2 :T

PlazmaGelend
PlazmaGelend
4 posts
Nomad

^*Weird, some ppl say Plazma Burst 2 too hard and dislike it
Other ppls said Raze 2 and like it :T

soldierperson
soldierperson
269 posts
Peasant

I used to be on PB2 I made ALOT of maps i was on the top best custom maps players then I stopped going on it because I found AG (which i found was awesome) then im now here. Oh yeah and when i left people on PB2 site stopped playing my maps and im out of the list.

MY VOTE IS RAZE 2

EpicBlobster1212
EpicBlobster1212
3 posts
Nomad

PB2

Reason:

PB2 Has a epic Ragdoll, Chopping bodies, ramming people with vehicles, swimming, and level editing. The only thing i don't like in PB2 is Eric Updating Crap (This happens when i was editing my maps and i didn't had a chance to saved it.), No bans(I've met a lot of noobs who talk trash much and annoys you, I know about kicking, it doesn't help much), and most of all, [b]CONNECTION PROBLEM.

Raze 2 has unique weapons, lightning, interactive water, double jumps. But as you complete all the levels, it gets even boring.
(I liked Raze 1 when i haven't heard of plazma burst (1) yet.)

In Reality

Both Plazma Burst series and Raze Series is better.

skyrider31
skyrider31
25 posts
Nomad

i love plazma burst 2 better

eertyek_the_mad
eertyek_the_mad
151 posts
Nomad

Plasma burst 2 can get you killed for no apparent reason. believe me. Multiplayer is terrible. no storyline. etc

Raze 2 has plot, like 30 weapons, special abilities, upgrades, fire, zombies, and good music too

Showing 46-60 of 121