ForumsGamesPlazma Burst 2 Vs Raze 2

121 90412
TheAwsomeForce007
TheAwsomeForce007
3 posts
Nomad

Witch one is better,The almighty raze 2 or the Multiplayer God Plazma Burst 2?
They Are almost rivils, if Plazma Burst 2 dident have multiplayer then Raze 2 would beat it! but Plazma Burst 2 does have multiplayer AND you can make your own maps!

On the other hand....The Amazing story of a Raze veteran saving the world but sadly died at the end...and dont forget Raze 2's 30 weapons, abilities and its 5 game modes! but..the one factor that they forgot...MultiPlayer....Whos the best? Vote HERE!

• 121 Replies
darkishstar
darkishstar
1 posts
Scribe

Plazma Burst 2 has physics different from most games. Try playing Smash Bros. Brawl and then Persona 3. Completely different. It doesn't mean that the game with the physics you don't like is bad. Just get used to it. Lag is not a problem to me, but for those who are experiencing it, ITS A FLASH GAME. Don't expect much. Im not going to take a side.

TheRealKirito
TheRealKirito
1 posts
Shepherd

Raze 2 is better than Plazma Burst 2 t be honest even though both games are old Raze 2 is better PB2 just got boring over the past 2 years

legolover12
legolover12
76 posts
Peasant

Imma have to go with Plazma Burst,as in there is a much better variety in armor,and very good weapons too,not too hard levels,a bit of lag,compared to Raze,which has a ton of weapons,but only costumes for armor that have no actual effect on le player,while both having equal physics systems.

UltraNerd77
UltraNerd77
5 posts
Shepherd

Hard decision, although I find Raze 2 better, with raze 2 is more custom abilities and some other stuff, but don't get me wrong, I really enjoy plazma burst 2, but have more fun with Raze :P

kingdomrushisgreat
kingdomrushisgreat
1 posts
Peasant

I personally prefer Plazma Burst to Raze because in PB you get to use the weapons indefinitely, and the choice of weapons are more unique :P

TheAngelOfWar
TheAngelOfWar
206 posts
Nomad

IMO

They're both pretty bad. The only reason they're doing so good is because only a small amount of flash game devs make platform shooters. If I had to pick Raze 2 because customization.

bornfromfire9
bornfromfire9
2 posts
Nomad

I love raze 2 but Plasma burst 2 was not as fun it had a bad story plus the online was bad I tried it it would not let me sign in because i was using a different computer then it made me recover my account wait they never got back to me that was lame

Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
4,002 posts
Bard

Raze 2. The only thing PB2 has going for it is that it's multiplayer, but it's also buggy and has near no story. Raze on the other hand, though without multiplayer, it does indeed have a story, better customization, and way better art.

Qutous
Qutous
2 posts
Nomad

both of them go to waste cause i think that intrusion 2 full version is the best play it here(http://en.gameslol.net/intrusion-2-full-version-557.html) but if raze vs plazma i would choose raze

Qutous
Qutous
2 posts
Nomad

if you guys disagree reply Cool = Heads

COIN RESULTS
Cool
Heads
FergusSayadi
FergusSayadi
1 posts
Nomad

Raze:
-Raze idea is cool , good hitory ,i like double jump it look like a modern game But campaign is not enjoyable ,skins are ok
-Raze sound effects are horrible , not realstic , guns ideas are so much bad , Game sucks in low-graphic pc , i hate grpahics , they are not enjoyable
Plazma burst:
-plazma burst 2 is look like modern games (halo reach call of duty etc..) with realstic graphics sounds
-campaign idea is super cool , history is weird , you can selfboost with swords , you can, mirror bullets , Edit your gun bullet/bullet power , Multiplayer with 3 servers , you feel yourself not alone you can chat , you can edit your map

BobaFett25x
BobaFett25x
1 posts
Nomad

In my opinion, i prefer playing plazma burst 2 than raze 2, idek why, but it's probably because of the graphics and the weapons!

ExpertMikey
ExpertMikey
3 posts
Nomad

Plazma burst 2 and raze 2 is good games but this b******* won't created Plazma burst 2 on armor games purposly

Showing 106-118 of 121