Nomad

Have you got any crazy teachers ??

• 21 Replies
eatmydust166
eatmydust166
923 posts
Peasant

Have you got any crazy teachers ??

Once I was given a pass to my locker and on my way back a teacher stopped me in the halls. I gave her my pass and she said:
"This pass says you can go to your locker, it says nothing about returning to class"
I argued with the teacher for quiet some time and eventually I just walked away...
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

one of my teachers says something like "this is not a democracy, or a monarchy, or a kid-ocracy. This is a dictatorship, and i am the king." and he has a crown. i'm not sure if he wears it anymore (i'm not in 7th grade anymore) but sometimes he will.

iMogwai
iMogwai
2,027 posts
Peasant

this is not a democracy, or a monarchy, or a kid-ocracy. This is a dictatorship, and i am the king.

^ And you say this guy teaches people stuff?

Anyways, I haven't had any really crazy teachers, but I had one who looked a lot (a LOT!) like Smeagol/Gollum. It was a woman, by the way.
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

yes he does, and it's really funny because once he joke-threatened to throw Robert out the window. he actually opened the window and waved around a bunch of things. my teachher is weird, but it makes class interesting.

Peter20
Peter20
543 posts
Peasant

yea yea i had one who brought in a apricot and insisted it was her husbands brain and another who got mad on the first day because my pencils were sharpened not unsharped because she wanted new pencils and did not know if these were new

WolfWolf
WolfWolf
800 posts
Nomad

I had one back in fifth grade. I got a C in a social studies paper about local governments. I missed a question that said, "Name one thing a local government does for it's people." When I asked the teacher about it she said, "This is what the government does for it's citizens, not the people." I still have that paper...

PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

I once had a music teacher who instead of saying &quotianissimo" he says &quoteenisimo" it was so hard never to laugh!

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I have a biology teacher that i think is legitimately crazy but still able to teach. she makes her voice high, has different accents, and then makes fun of the students in a playful sarcastic way.

RikJimmy00
RikJimmy00
240 posts
Nomad

yes my math teacher he sends 120 excercises for one day to another ex: 132 exercises pg.325 Thursday....what day is it? wednesday!

IfYouInsist
IfYouInsist
259 posts
Nomad

I had an English teacher last year that would hug the textbook because she "loved it so much and thought it was an excellent source of education"

MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

I don't know if this is crazy but I'm in 8th and my teacher will go to her closet lock it and all the class hears her scream.
We all think she's a **** or something.

bschnauzer7
bschnauzer7
289 posts
Scribe

My kindergarden teacher forced us the whole class to draw these stupid frogs (it wasn't even a coloring in the lines thing, she told us how to draw them and we had to figure out what she wanted them to look like), and she got mad when they didn't come out the way she wanted. Also, she has to be about 90 years old, but she's still torturing children. I mean, she was old back when she was my older brother's teacher, and he's 25 now. I don't think that she's ever going to die.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

What exactly defines a crazy teacher?
I managed to get most of the teachers that were planning on retiring after teaching my year until graduation, then had some rather quirky teachers later on (some of which also went on and retired after finishing teaching my year)...
Not to mention how it is being caught my some of my professors so into the stuff they teach, it sometimes end up between hilarious and somewhat creepy.

One of them managed to describe certain mental health issues with himself as the 'main character'.
Another was talking with his hands more than I do myself, which is all too distracting when it is late and we want to go home.
though none of that is exactly crazy or mean spirited as some of the other examples here.

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

just freak teachers... but my boyfriend does... his teacher's finger got cut off and she keeps it in a jar and lets people touch it.. and its really creepy when she puts her hand on the projector

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

a lot of teachers have their little quirks and severed fingers in pickle jars.......:|...wait, no they don't. But they do have their "things" that they do. My tech teacher says "and so forth" every other sentence, my spanish teacher tells somewhat bad jokes with a blank expression on her face, and 2 of my teachers go off on little stories that take up all of class. ^ ^

Showing 1-15 of 21