307 posts
Nomad

Have you got any crazy teachers ??

• 21 Replies
devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

i didn't want to double post so thanks for commenting....I did have a biology teacher that had roadkill in a jar and a skeleton of what looked like a raccoon or possum, also in a jar with clear liquid.

JellyBear
JellyBear
229 posts
Nomad

No joke, but... my Algebra teacher has us work on construction paper because he fears that notebook paper or printer paper cause horrible lucid dreams. He is, like, eighty something I think... Who knows what weird superstitions he was raised up to believe.

savdebunnies
savdebunnies
111 posts
Nomad

Crazy bad or crazy good?
Bad-science: My teacher is a religious nut (to say the least)
Good-history: Insane in a good way and no one knows how.

RikJimmy00
RikJimmy00
240 posts
Nomad

My kindergarden teacher forced us the whole class to draw these stupid frogs (it wasn't even a coloring in the lines thing, she told us how to draw them and we had to figure out what she wanted them to look like), and she got mad when they didn't come out the way she wanted. Also, she has to be about 90 years old, but she's still torturing children. I mean, she was old back when she was my older brother's teacher, and he's 25 now. I don't think that she's ever going to die.

lol that sounds like a teacher that havs lived in the school for decades
bravehawk204
bravehawk204
349 posts
Nomad

My current english teacher got up in front of the class turned on a microphone and screamed at our class for like 5 min. because half the class got a D or C- on a test. I got a solid B and she said that she wasn't a bad teacher when she is on the verge of being fired due to complaints that she's a bad teacher.

JimmyDimples
JimmyDimples
74 posts
Blacksmith

Have we got any crazy teachers?

*looks in the mirror*

Yeah, I'm pretty sure we got at least one. ;-P

Showing 16-21 of 21