ForumsGamesArcuz 2

573 440430
Xylan
Xylan
10 posts
Farmer

Arcuz 2...fun and just as grindy as the first one!

Anyone have any tips for this game? Any epic builds or ideas on how to level up quickly and get better gear?

So far I've just been stacking luck. Around lvl 10 at the moment...

• 573 Replies
Norhas00
Norhas00
6 posts
Nomad

Lmao, nice brag about getting a 1k combo. If you havent noticed, 95% of the questions on here are how to beat Minotaur/use trial stones/get to places etc...no one cares about your combo, in fact, no one even asked.

Norhas00
Norhas00
6 posts
Nomad

Lmao, nice brag about getting a 1k combo. If you havent noticed, 95% of the questions on here are how to beat Minotaur/use trial stones/get to places etc...no one cares about your combo, in fact, no one even asked.

ChemicaLz
ChemicaLz
20 posts
Peasant

@Northas00 There's already tips about how to defeat the Mino in this thread, if someone really want to kill it, why don't take a good search here and stop asking for the same thing everytime? I got nice tips of many things here without having to ask. I'm just giving my tips for those who want tho complete this achievement, lol

h2n2
h2n2
65 posts
Shepherd

well wonderfull
on dungeon 25 that fuc*ing night blocking your way.
I went to talk to paul to give me that item but my room was full so he dropped a treasure chest near him.
so i made some room but forgot to take the treasure.I went to the dungeon to teleport on floor 224
AUTOSAVE ...
WONDERFULL...
. just rememberd the treasure went back to take BUT THE TREASURE CHEST HAD DISSAPEARD
so im stuck there.
does anyone have any ideas how fix this before i go tottaly mad and starting doing not so pleasant things???

zachd128
zachd128
2 posts
Nomad

anyone know the answer to that riddle susan gives?

TheGreenBook
TheGreenBook
4 posts
Nomad

The riddle quest is supposed to be 3 small earth crystals + 1 Stone of Blessing according to what someone else said, but it doesn't work for me so not sure.

Also, can anyone tell me what the Knight Chronicle is for? I teleported to town before I used it & not it just says 'Unidentified' in it's description, whenever I use it now it just bugs out & does nothing.

n0valyfe78
n0valyfe78
2 posts
Shepherd

Has anyone been able to beat Cerberus? and has any help to offer to beating him

chalas
chalas
20 posts
Nomad

can some one please tell me where i find the fire yosoomite

ltrafael
ltrafael
6 posts
Shepherd

Please help!
So, I was using a falchion and a shield with the skill falchion final blow. Then I located one skill point to dual wield, but when I attack with two falchions the final blow skill doesn't work! Is there any way to relocate ability points? I really want to use dual wield but I have 6 points on final blow now, I don't want it to go to waste.

zauriel
zauriel
6 posts
Nomad

@TheGreenBook I cheated and that happened to me. You won't be able to use Trial Stones and knights chronicles :/

ChemicaLz
ChemicaLz
20 posts
Peasant

@ltrafael I believe that you cannot relocate AP. These skills doesn't work with Dual Wield, only the passive ones. But you can still keep those two builds if you need to grab a shield sometime of the game, it's good anyway. You will have a lot of ability points to spend later on. Also, there's a book which gives you an ability point, it's somewhat hard to find but not impossible.

ltrafael
ltrafael
6 posts
Shepherd

Thanks chemicalz!
The skills are passive btw, both dual wield and falchion final blow. Not sure why they shouldn't work at the same time but...
I already got the book too!

ChemicaLz
ChemicaLz
20 posts
Peasant

@ltrafael Oh, you right, I was meaning the Falchion Proficiency skill, it's the only one that works with the Falchion Dual Wield. The Final Blow cannot be used because the Dual Wield style has it's own final blow(aka Cross Slash), and it's the same for any type of weapon that you equip in dual.

jimmie123
jimmie123
121 posts
Nomad

I don't know how anyone else feels, but this game is starting to become really tiresome. I just beat the Mino, now it's room after room of traps. The traps sap a LOT of health if you touch them, and if you die, you lose both experience and a lot of $$. If I don't make it to the 2nd boss soon, I think I'll just move on, it's just plain too much time invested.

Linheli
Linheli
4 posts
Nomad

what is the best setup skill for dual-wielding falchion ? monster are getting stronger every level,and my damage isn't strong enough,not mention lack of defense,help please ?

Showing 181-195 of 573