ForumsGamesArcuz 2

573 440059
Xylan
Xylan
10 posts
Farmer

Arcuz 2...fun and just as grindy as the first one!

Anyone have any tips for this game? Any epic builds or ideas on how to level up quickly and get better gear?

So far I've just been stacking luck. Around lvl 10 at the moment...

• 573 Replies
Bobuga
Bobuga
8 posts
Nomad

anyone know what the "trial stone" is for?

FSK2006
FSK2006
2 posts
Nomad

Compose the "trial stone" with a blessing, soul, and hole. However, it says I wasn't enough of a hero to use it.

BennieHo
BennieHo
1 posts
Nomad

Anyone have trouble saving their game? I played yesterday, but can't continue today. That's a few hours down the drain.

Bobuga
Bobuga
8 posts
Nomad

no to save whenever u want just step on the blue light near the old man at the village due east of the potion lady

smashkt
smashkt
2 posts
Nomad

why cant I pass the barricade to kill the Minotaur Onim ? (

FSK2006
FSK2006
2 posts
Nomad

You have to press space to use the quest object to break the barrier.

randomuser2010
randomuser2010
3 posts
Shepherd

To use the warp portals:

Scroll with "A" and "D"

Arrow keys do not work.

jimmie123
jimmie123
121 posts
Nomad

Fun game for sure, but how do you get Kimura (your archer partner) to level up? All I have for him now is the 3 arrows in succession, and there are other level up spaces. Still trying to kill the Mino...tough SOB, lol. Also, the item spaces that Kimura has, are those just to carry "extra" things you win in battle, or can he be equipped with something in them??

Bobuga
Bobuga
8 posts
Nomad

yeah mino was a pain, your partner levels on his own, he gets his next skill at like level 20 - 22 area if i remember right. The inventory slots and just extra slots if ur overweight i think.

poeatri
poeatri
2 posts
Nomad

How do you get the 2-headed ogre to appear on dungeon level 3? I got destroyed the first 2 times I ran into him and now I can't get him to show up on lvl 3.

Silverinha
Silverinha
1 posts
Nomad

there`s just the dungeon?? i mean theres anywhere else to go??

Bobuga
Bobuga
8 posts
Nomad

he shows up randomly in dead end rooms just re run the dungeon and ull get him agian. ive yet to beat him and im level 26 just so u know.

shade338
shade338
124 posts
Shepherd

The ogre appears at random in dead ends. i have battled him like 5 times and lost all the battles. I gotten half his health down and he would summon ghosts and his attacks are more deadly....anyways i have found these 2 stones called the trial stone do any of you guys know what it does?

ninja2000
ninja2000
3 posts
Peasant

I have a lv. 3 cutlass, but it won't let me level it up to 4. any help???

ninja2000
ninja2000
3 posts
Peasant

"lv. 3 thunder" just to be specific

Showing 16-30 of 573