ForumsGamesArcuz 2

573 439724
Xylan
Xylan
10 posts
Farmer

Arcuz 2...fun and just as grindy as the first one!

Anyone have any tips for this game? Any epic builds or ideas on how to level up quickly and get better gear?

So far I've just been stacking luck. Around lvl 10 at the moment...

• 573 Replies
Tingwilla
Tingwilla
11 posts
Peasant

im thinking its best to save djinn (if possible) till max level as i think the drops scale with your level and gold cost, so by level 120? i assume is max from the achievements you could have 100 djinn and open them all for an insane set of end game gear.

but yeh im only level 22 and had 1 level 10 vampiric set boots in about 11 djinn

Tingwilla
Tingwilla
11 posts
Peasant

also the charge slash, if timed to perfection obliterates anything.

Charge Slash rank 1 if timed when the halo appears hits like 27000 damage on armored enemies and completely removed their armor

i'd love to see what a perfectly timed charge Slash II can do...but its really hard to time without being hit yourself

shade338
shade338
124 posts
Shepherd

Ill ask again....i have found two stones now that are rare to find and they are called trial stones do any of you guys know what it does?

shade338
shade338
124 posts
Shepherd

Oops ok nevermind i know what they do.

grnmtnman
grnmtnman
2 posts
Nomad

Where do you find the Book of Omen????

Cellenus87890
Cellenus87890
11 posts
Nomad

Yeah the Djiins are just a slim chance to get an item, I don't know if the rate is increased based on luck or not so at this point I'm just hanging on to them till later in the game.

Cellenus87890
Cellenus87890
11 posts
Nomad

Well meant for that to be all one post but as for the beholder I did manage to bring him down finally. I beat him at level 35, before that I didn't really survive long enough to do anything significant to him.
Just avoiding his attacks and hitting him in the back, or activily blocking allowed me to bring down his armor without to much trouble. His fireball/poison trio was the easiest thing for me to block. His other attacks are a little harder to predict.
Just before his armor went down I popped berserk and lvl 2 Bladestorm. Surprisingly this destroyed his armor and the remaining 80% of his health pool before his armor repaired itself. Didn't even get to see if he enrages or not but I would assume so.
I would like this to be more helpful but as I didn't expect bladestorm to nuke him I actually only spent about 2 minutes on the fight. Bladestorm ftw.

Koffe123
Koffe123
9 posts
Nomad

Well, I was on D13 , and there was a room crowded with skeletons archers. I killed like 3 of those, and they spawn a Skeleton King. he's lv 28 and he's just a regular boss, plus he trow curses. ****in' ******

Cellenus87890
Cellenus87890
11 posts
Nomad

Skeleton kings are a pain still not sure how many skeletons you have to kill or if its random for him to pop out. Killed about 5 of em thus far and no drops besides a little money. I guess he is just supposed to be annoying though for the difficulty he should at least drop something fun.

Koffe123
Koffe123
9 posts
Nomad

By the way Cellenus, what level does my Hurricane I has to be so I can level the next skill? Or is it all level based?

LifeFlare
LifeFlare
1 posts
Blacksmith

Skeleton king ? : sometime he drop green chest which contain set item or unique one .... still rare but he usually show himself on any room

did anyone know the elf song poem mean...?

A good combination : compose 4 100%hp&sp = 1 diamond potion that help to revive you ( only if you have time to drink it ..? )

guinichan
guinichan
1 posts
Nomad

I dont know how to defeat the Beholder!It just keeps shooting laser beam from its eye and kill me!
Has anyone had any luck??

jimmie123
jimmie123
121 posts
Nomad

I like that idea about setting a return point in the treasure room after the traps..I think I'm gonna try that. Just might pick up something good...Still slugging away with the Mino, lol..I'll get him one of these times. Funny thing about the trial stones..I have 4 of them, and they are all set at different levels.

JamesNorris
JamesNorris
5 posts
Nomad

@grnmtnman The Book of Omen is found at the 7th dungeon.

olol89
olol89
5 posts
Peasant

can someone please tell me how to report a bug that makes it impossible to continue the game?

Showing 46-60 of 573