ForumsThe TavernI need someone to talk to...anyone open to being my friend?

27 3421
schuetteg6
schuetteg6
270 posts
Nomad

Ive been playing all day, then I noticed, its not fun not having a friend to do it with!

• 27 Replies
Mistersadman
Mistersadman
26 posts
Nomad

What do you mean by not having a friend to do it with?

schuetteg6
schuetteg6
270 posts
Nomad

like to hang out and talk about stuff and play games together you know

Mistersadman
Mistersadman
26 posts
Nomad

In real life?

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

In real life, do you go up to random people and ask if any of them want to be your friend? No, you hang out in a place for a while and, provided you don't piss everyone off, you'll eventually become friends with people. Participate in the community and make friends along the way.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

No, I don't.

I a hopeless loner who absolutely detest any societal contact whatsoever. In fact, the fact that I'm writing this is sending me into a dizzy spell from the sheer awkwardness of it all. I just want to sit in my dank, dark, depressing corner, and be left alone.

Get out of my face! I don't like you.

Gosh.

mrTrippy
mrTrippy
517 posts
Nomad

In real life, do you go up to random people and ask if any of them want to be your friend? No, you hang out in a place for a while and, provided you don't piss everyone off, you'll eventually become friends with people. Participate in the community and make friends along the way.

*sniff* I have been around for a while in the forums and no one is friends with me.*goes in the corner and cries*

If you are talking about real life then the internet is a weird way to ask if you are talking about online then I think this isn't the best way either.
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

*sniff* I have been around for a while in the forums and no one is friends with me.*goes in the corner and cries*

Lies!
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Oh, you're all so kind. Do you make a habit of pointless arguments over something like someone asking for friends? Because the image I've built of of most of you points to just that. Yeah, real friendly, ain't ya?

Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

You guys probably hurt this guys feelings... But life lesson here? Asking for friends over the Internet is a good way to get abducted.

schuetteg6
schuetteg6
270 posts
Nomad

I meant just on hear just to talk and hang out on here duh!

mrTrippy
mrTrippy
517 posts
Nomad

You guys probably hurt this guys feelings

How? We simply stated that it is not a good idea to ask to be friends with someone by asking. Just get to know someone and they will be friends with you.
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

I meant just on hear just to talk and hang out on here duh!

Like i said before, you make friends, not find them, even online. Random people who have never seen you before and possibly have nothing in common with you aren't typically the best choice for friends.
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

Pfft. It may not be the best way to make friends, but I give you kudos for putting yourself out there, when most people that find this place have seen how.... lovely this crowd can be.

If ya need someone to talk to, I'm here. I love talking, and I don't really care who it is. *shrug*

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

.*goes in the corner and cries*

WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY CORNER??? Gosh.

Oh, you're all so kind. Do you make a habit of pointless arguments over something like someone asking for friends? Because the image I've built of of most of you points to just that. Yeah, real friendly, ain't ya?

Quick to judge, are we?
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY CORNER??? Gosh.

Come on Mav, there are plenty of corners to share, usually about 4 per room. You can have the far left, and Trippy can take the near left.
Showing 1-15 of 27