ForumsGamesGeneral Shell Shock Live Discussion

25 6484
mrTrippy
mrTrippy
518 posts
Nomad

Well this is a general discussion for the game Shell Shock Live. Talk about anything pertaining to the game. Forum rules still apply that means keep the discussion friendly and do not spam (remember spam is anything under 7 words).

Well have fun!

• 25 Replies
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Shell Shock Live is a great game! It takes skill but even if you are not great you have fun playing it. The one thing I hate is when people leave just because they are losing.

Roger721
Roger721
1,100 posts
Nomad

Ah, Shell Shock Live... probably one of the best games around AG, this is the game that brought me to the site. Yes, I made my account because I wanted to record my progress on SSL.

Many months later, I still play it. I still try to reach level 40. It's very funny playing with friends and even random people!

It takes skill but even if you are not great you have fun playing it.

That makes the game even better!

The one thing I hate is when people leave just because they are losing.

That is not a buzzkill for me. It means more XP!
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

It takes skill but even if you are not great you have fun playing it.

That makes the game even better!

That's what i love most about the game. Sometimes i'm terrible at it but the fun factor is too great for that too matter.
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

That is not a buzzkill for me. It means more XP!

Ya, but I don't like sore losers. And you only get the AP from the points in the game. So if you are playing one on one you don't get much.

It would be nice if the game could tell when you just lost the connection or actually quit because of losing. I have lost my connection sometimes and I feel bad because I feel like people will think I just left.
mrTrippy
mrTrippy
518 posts
Nomad

Well, what really bothers me are people who call you a n00b everytime you miss a shot or the people who just sit there and press random letters.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Shell Shock Live is pretty good. Well, almost all of the multiplayer games I've played were good. The game is good, but as mentioned, people can act stupid and just plain annoying. I suck at this game though. Haha...

Well, what really bothers me are people who call you a n00b everytime you miss a shot

Yup, I'd totally call them n00b after they miss a shot.
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

i dont mind other people being annoying. its just a shame that you have to pay for so many things you normally dontt get

jayjay9
jayjay9
487 posts
Peasant

Who knows that Nuke is the best weapon in the game for level 40! (i got Nuke)

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

I enjoy this game a lot, but mainly when I play with people I know, and I don't play that often, probably about half an hour to an hour a day or so. I'm currently a level 15 with about 9,200 XP. I recently learned that level 40 requires 80k XP, so I have a long way to go, and at this rate I'll probably reach that in a year or something.

As for people quitting and blurting out random things; I usually like it when people quit on my team because they usually aren't very good and I often get their turns and it's nice having more XP, and I just ignore the people who blurt out random things. It isn't that annoying, but if they keep spamming it and it gets in the way of my aiming then I mute them.

frisko12
frisko12
420 posts
Nomad

this should be in the video game section. shell shock live is not a flash game,this is a flash game forum.

mrTrippy
mrTrippy
518 posts
Nomad

this should be in the video game section. shell shock live is not a flash game

Umm... Yeah it is a flash game read the OP I gave you a link directly to the game on AG.
bicola1
bicola1
1,715 posts
Nomad

Shell shock is a great game and most people who have played it have liked it. i created my account just to record my progress on it.

i've come far since then, upgrading things and getting to create THE one and only shell shock clan on AG. Snowguy13 and Roger721 have helped me d this, and I thank you all.

mrTrippy
mrTrippy
518 posts
Nomad

. I recently learned that level 40 requires 80k XP,

Well, I guess I am not getting to level 40 for a while.
aamer13
aamer13
2,569 posts
Nomad

I'm a noob so say it Im the lvl....haven't played for a while am I like 5 ,8? Any ways it doesn't matter this is a great but the annoying part is when people buy the weeps people go like "oh ur so lucky it unfair" if it's unfair go buy them itself n00bs

KingMeander
KingMeander
20 posts
Peasant

I have to say that I did set up an account just because I wanted to record my progress with this game. However, I'm not about to spend money on a flash game...although the weapons are kind of cool.

Showing 1-15 of 25