ForumsThe Tavernwhat are you going to be for halloween and why?

32 4061
delossantosj
delossantosj
6,672 posts
Nomad

im personally going to be a rude boy. ive been listening to so much ska lately i figure i might as well!

• 32 Replies
dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I'm not going to be anything. But my sister is going to be a birthday girl.

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

i am gonna be the guy that either hangs out with friends or follows random people around and scare them and then dissapear into the night like the Halloween stalker =P

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Take my little brother trick-or-treating for about two-three hours then go to a party with some friends.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

I'm currently toying with the idea of being misty from pokemon.
Reasons you ask?
1. I'm ginger.
2. I like pokemon.
3.The adult costumes rather attractive.

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

so no one else is planning on being a stalker for halloween? awwwwww I think i will wear a mask <(^o^)> one that looks like that

eatmydust166
eatmydust166
923 posts
Peasant

listening to so much ska

Ska=Awesome

For the past few years I went as myself. This year, I'm going as a hobo, dressed in paper bags....
JellyBear
JellyBear
229 posts
Nomad

I am not sure what I will be for Halloween. I might put on a creepy mask or something. I've thought of dressing as a lolly schoolgirl. o:

schuetteg6
schuetteg6
270 posts
Nomad

I am going to where my scream costume and go tricker treating, only because it still fits me from last year(surprisingly because I grow super fast!)

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

3.The adult costumes rather attractive.

*cough*pics*cough*

Originally planned to see how awesome of an axe murdering psycho I could be, if only because the local larp shop has a good axe for that. But it seems like that will be messing with my budget too much, and since Halloween is mainly just an excuse for people to drink while dressed up here, unless there is actually a party to attend, there wouldn't be much reason in actually dressing up.
However tempted to see how gory I could manage to make my face, if I can find materials for that.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Originally planned to see how awesome of an axe murdering psycho I could be, if only because the local larp shop has a good axe for that. But it seems like that will be messing with my budget too much, and since Halloween is mainly just an excuse for people to drink while dressed up here, unless there is actually a party to attend, there wouldn't be much reason in actually dressing up.
However tempted to see how gory I could manage to make my face, if I can find materials for that.

Well, just ask your local butcher for a spare chopper and some gory bits/blood :P

I'm going as nothing. We don't celebrate Halloween here.Pity.
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

I'm going as nothing. We don't celebrate Halloween here.Pity.

Well, someone has to start the tradition.
It might get hip or something.
Heck, we have Fastelavn already, which includes people dressing up in costumes, a lot of food and children going from door to door doing some kind of 'trick or treat'ing. Halloween was pretty much forgotten until the US-syndrome reintroduced it alongside Valentine's.
jayjay9
jayjay9
485 posts
Peasant

I'm gonna be a Ninja, have been a ninja 5 years in row.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Well, someone has to start the tradition.
It might get hip or something.
Heck, we have Fastelavn already, which includes people dressing up in costumes, a lot of food and children going from door to door doing some kind of 'trick or treat'ing. Halloween was pretty much forgotten until the US-syndrome reintroduced it alongside Valentine's.

Well the expats celebrated it once, and I did when I was six. I hope it catches on!
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Well the expats celebrated it once, and I did when I was six. I hope it catches on!

Besides, it's a perfectly good reason to run around looking like a mix between a train crash victim and a psychopath.
Or for adults to play with costumes, brightly coloured make-up, fake blood and fooling around like they were ten.

I'm gonna be a Ninja, have been a ninja 5 years in row.

Isn't it boring that no one can see you?
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Besides, it's a perfectly good reason to run around looking like a mix between a train crash victim and a psychopath.
Or for adults to play with costumes, brightly coloured make-up, fake blood and fooling around like they were ten.

Yep, it sounds brilliantly fun. Unfortunately, knowing the nanny state we have, I'd probably be arrested for being a public nuisance.

Oops, I need to correct my garbled sentence.

The expats celebrate it, and I celebrated it once when I was six.

Isn't it boring that no one can see you?

I wonder, does Strop go as a horse ninja?
Showing 1-15 of 32