ForumsThe TavernFavorite Gatorade flavor

45 7709
ShadowShank696
ShadowShank696
577 posts
Nomad

Whats your favorite flavor of Gatorade? Their are so many that I havnt even tried them all!

My top 5 favorites so far

1) X-Factor Fruit Punch+Berry
2) Frost Glacier Freeze
3) Fruit Punch
4) Cool Blue
5) Lemon Lime

I also like the prime version of gatorade but the only flavor of that that I have tried is fruit punch.

I have also tried the recovery variant of Gatorade and have only tried the Lemon Lime Orange flavor and remeber hating it because for its gross after taste

And my final say is that im not a very big fan of G2 the 'diet" version if you can call it that of the original Gatorade although I will drink it if theres no regular Gatorade around.

So post your opioions on what flavor you like and such if you like Gatorade. If not you can say you dont drink Gatorade thats fine also

• 45 Replies
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

I don't have a good taste for flavors, the Gatorade flavors look almost all the same to me, but I like more Lemon Lime, Grape and Orange.

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Lemon Lime. I don't like any of the others. Actually I don't think I have had any of the others. But lemon lime is the original.

Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

Gatorade 1 light blue color.

That tingy aftertaste is addictive.

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

My favorite has always been the original orange flavor.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

The light blue one, I think it has ice in the name, but that's been my favorite for a while.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

parents (mom): THERE ARE ARTIFICIAL COLORS IN GATORADE! SEE?!?!?! BLUE 1!!!1 THAT CAN CAUSE AN INFINTESIMAL CHANCE OF CANCER! YOU COULD DIE!!!! SO DO NOT DRINK GATORADE EVER, EXCEPT IF A PERSON IS HOLDING A GUN TO YOUR HEAD AND TELLING YOU TO DRINK IT!!!!
me: mom, that says 0.0000000000001 chance. i really doubt i'm going to get cancer.
mom: BLAH BLAH BLAHB BLUE 1 CANCER BLAH BLAH BLAH.....(etc.)

so, no gatorade for me.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

lol storm walker. i like the orange gatorade. try freezing it and trying to drink it when out in the heat.

Yodadude53
Yodadude53
1,495 posts
Nomad

I have to say either Grape (purple) or Glacier Freeze (light blue).

bschnauzer7
bschnauzer7
289 posts
Scribe

My favorites are orange and light blue, which I am convinced is the taste of unicorn sweat.

daxflame44
daxflame44
151 posts
Nomad

They all taste like salt water to me.

Cognizant
Cognizant
12 posts
Nomad

I like all gatorade,yet I like the clear gatorade a lot. I think it is Ice Punch.

eatmydust166
eatmydust166
923 posts
Peasant

Tropical Blend is my favorite. It taste a lot like Fuze, but it's cheaper.

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

i love the lemon lime one xD

wipe42
wipe42
819 posts
Nomad

Lemon Lime all that way! I love sour tasting food and would kill for it. I bring one to school everyday. Well either that or a Neuro. But Lemon Lime is my favorite Gatorade.

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

Blue Gatorade Frost. During Baseball season, my teammate brought a huge jug of it each game.

That's why I play baseball...

Showing 16-30 of 45