ForumsThe TavernFavorite Gatorade flavor

45 7708
ShadowShank696
ShadowShank696
577 posts
Nomad

Whats your favorite flavor of Gatorade? Their are so many that I havnt even tried them all!

My top 5 favorites so far

1) X-Factor Fruit Punch+Berry
2) Frost Glacier Freeze
3) Fruit Punch
4) Cool Blue
5) Lemon Lime

I also like the prime version of gatorade but the only flavor of that that I have tried is fruit punch.

I have also tried the recovery variant of Gatorade and have only tried the Lemon Lime Orange flavor and remeber hating it because for its gross after taste

And my final say is that im not a very big fan of G2 the 'diet" version if you can call it that of the original Gatorade although I will drink it if theres no regular Gatorade around.

So post your opioions on what flavor you like and such if you like Gatorade. If not you can say you dont drink Gatorade thats fine also

• 45 Replies
loco5
loco5
16,287 posts
Peasant

Lemon Lime all that way! I love sour tasting food and would kill for it. I bring one to school everyday. Well either that or a Neuro. But Lemon Lime is my favorite Gatorade.

WHOOO! *highfive*

anywho i like lemon lime, or grape. Either one, but if i picked the worst it'd be orange, most orange flavored drinks i hate :/
CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

The blue one. I do not like the G series idea. I liked the "rain" flavors but I believe Gatorade is trying to do too much.

IfYouInsist
IfYouInsist
259 posts
Nomad

I like the light blue one. So I think that is either Cool Blue or Frost Glacier Freeze.

sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

I have tried them all but my favorite is the blue

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

I don't usually drink it and I haven't tried all the flavours, but my favourite by now is Lemon Lime.

johnmerz
johnmerz
536 posts
Shepherd

I haven't had Gatorade very much, so this is kind of a hard choice. I'll go with Orange flavor though.

DOTxTRI
DOTxTRI
65 posts
Nomad

Don't drink gatorade if your not exercising cause it will give you kidney problems. Trust me i know.

Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,747 posts
Nomad

The one that's colored blue. Because it's what my doctor told me to drink :/

jkl3848
jkl3848
242 posts
Peasant

I like the red (fruit punch?) gatorade.

light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

lemon lime and/or frost glacier freeze. YUMMYYUMMY!!

kitty25
kitty25
107 posts
Nomad

i like the lemon lime or fruit punch.

Tobisper
Tobisper
407 posts
Nomad

I like the Rain one, it's the light purple looking one it's the best. Drink all the time during baseball.

ponyo97
ponyo97
41 posts
Nomad

I would have to say my fav is lemon lime

NarutoAwesomeness28
NarutoAwesomeness28
187 posts
Nomad

I'm not sure what it's called but my favorite is the green one

Showing 31-44 of 45