ForumsThe TavernWhat is you Best friend like?

47 8008
schuetteg6
schuetteg6
270 posts
Nomad

Mine just plays on his DS and ignores me most the time, otherwise hes at my house. My ex-Bestfriend broke into my house and stole stuff! Whats yours like?

• 47 Replies
artiefacts
artiefacts
10 posts
Peasant

My best friend is a german exchange student, He likes judo... Don't shove him into the lockers, it may sound tempting, but you're going to regret it later

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

Well I don't have many "best" friends but one of my favorite friends is a smart alack and is always hanging out with other people.

No I'm kidding but my "Best Friend" is cool, funny, nice, and I just like to hang out with her.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

killersup's best friend is a emo mexican who spazes out alot.no racism intended .

Drewha
Drewha
5 posts
Nomad

My best friend slept with my girlfriend of 3 years for 2 months behind my back. My other best friend decided one day that he didn't like me and started acting like a turd. Needless to say, I don't put much weight in friendships anymore. I only care about myself and my family. Friends cannot be trusted.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

He's entertaining, but sometimes he doesn't know when to stop. I think he would be more tolerable if he knew his limits.

Oh, and he's been permanently banned from AG.

ponyo97
ponyo97
41 posts
Nomad

my best friend is like a huge gamer but hes always there when i need him

darkengy
darkengy
205 posts
Nomad

2 cute girls. My first one is a thin girl who works for the US Navy. The other one is a chubby, adorable nurse aspiring to be a doctor

JalapenoFez
JalapenoFez
904 posts
Peasant

My best friend is someone I spend most of my time with. We knew each other since we were in elementary school (Over 10 years now) No, I have never asked her out. I've always been too scared xD. But ya she is my one and only, Best Friend.

AfterBurner0
AfterBurner0
896 posts
Nomad

My best friend is like ME. Why else would he be my best friend?

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

I have 2 but they're very similar they both have very perverted minds have been hanging with me since 7th grade eve though I acted cold towards everyone[I'm very anti social] yet they still sat with me in snack and after a while we became friends since we where all goth and loved anime even though to get information out of me they just teased me far too much and hug me when ever they see me.

squelchyman
squelchyman
17 posts
Shepherd

My friend is Great! He may get boring but he always cheers me up

divy1324
divy1324
433 posts
Nomad

My bff is standing right next to me so....
we are pretty much opposites. id rather be on the computer on vacation rather than outside getting burned.
*she just slapped me*
well, i must seek revenge!!

RyanNC
RyanNC
53 posts
Shepherd

My best friend is kind of like me.

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,826 posts
Nomad

I have two best friends, one is like Bigshow in pysique and a little bit childish and other one is a little guy with a weird sense of humor and anger mangement issues.

44Flames
44Flames
585 posts
Nomad

My best friend is like me but not totally like me.

Showing 16-30 of 47