ForumsThe TavernWhat is you Best friend like?

47 8010
schuetteg6
schuetteg6
270 posts
Nomad

Mine just plays on his DS and ignores me most the time, otherwise hes at my house. My ex-Bestfriend broke into my house and stole stuff! Whats yours like?

• 47 Replies
RDF4
RDF4
87 posts
Nomad

Me and him are best buddys and do the same things and like the same things. He is...

RDF4
RDF4
87 posts
Nomad

talontwister.

Jazmoon
Jazmoon
561 posts
Peasant

My best friend is my opposite she is really confident and i'm shy she talks a lot, i mean a lot, and i prefer to listen were like chalk and cheese but i 'spoes we complete each other. (shes also a total nutter) maybe she is like me...

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

My best friend is an ideal which exists in my mind.. at least, for now.

kitty25
kitty25
107 posts
Nomad

i dont really have many friends or best friends but the ones that i do have are mostly strange, weird, understanding, helping n so on, but they'er like family to me, they stand up for me, or cheer me up, n hang out alot

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

My best friend always shouts at me, being an a**hole sometimes. But he's fun to be with, sort of like JeffK3's case.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

My best friend is awesome and has put me in a lot of trouble but also pulled me out. He is kind a like me and us just a normal metal freak.

kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

he's really funny

skittlezareAWESOME
skittlezareAWESOME
54 posts
Nomad

My best friend? Oh. Well, If you INSIST...

She is one of those totally awesome people who is super smart, though... she is really easy to joke around with. We talk allll the time during one of our classes and the teacher always yells at us. -.-

And s9b1:

Best friend when you feel discourage of something. They advise you. When you in trouble they try to help you out. But if they just scare or run away from you when you down, or need help.

I KNOW! It took me FOREVER to find my friend... though when I found her, I kinda had to move. D: But I have other friends here now. So it's all good.
lambybug
lambybug
106 posts
Nomad

my best friend is this insane rly rly funny girl who has feunerals for her dead pet butterflies and really likes noodles and is the lead in a school play and has had too many boyfrinds to count. not really, actually only three. ok not so many AT ALL them

miguelin11
miguelin11
2,905 posts
Nomad

I change my bestfriend every 2-3 months for some reason.. Maybe because I get tired of seeing too much of the same person.

Tobisper
Tobisper
407 posts
Nomad

to tell you the truth you can't always have a best friend so far the only most trustworthy friend I had I don't know anymore.

wajor59
wajor59
909 posts
Nomad

I can trust my best griend to give me their honest opinion when I ask, does this ---- make my butt look big?

gooeyglop1
gooeyglop1
345 posts
Nomad

My best friend moved to alaska. So my current best friend is a girl and I'm a guy so it's akward when you're both the same age.

slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

Find a true best friends is hard.

Exactly.

My best friend is pretty much exactly the same as me, just white lol. We both have the same interests and same tastes in about almost everything.
Showing 31-45 of 47