Peasant

from what i have seen there has not been a thread like this
but how many threads have you made this is my 3rd i believe

• 31 Replies
loco5
loco5
16,287 posts
Peasant

Hmmm... well...uh....in all my time i've been here i believe i made well over 25, maybe 50

schuetteg6
schuetteg6
270 posts
Nomad

Ive passed you up already loco5 ive done like 60 and I started 5 days ago!!!!!!!

JellyBear
JellyBear
229 posts
Nomad

I have created one thread: an introduction to the Armor Games community in the Newcomers Forum! (:

alovera1
alovera1
510 posts
Peasant

wow me and jelly bear are sad also schuetteg6 i added you

loco5
loco5
16,287 posts
Peasant

Ive passed you up already loco5 ive done like 60 and I started 5 days ago!!!!!!!

i doubt it, 60 threads means you'd fill up 6 pages of a forum

and that's not a good thing, besides i'm contented with my low thread count, mostly because of the succesion of my games over the year i've been here
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

ive done like 60

0 of which are good ones.

I've probably made 10-15 threads in my time here.
eddyalex
eddyalex
307 posts
Nomad

8 for now. But later we shall see...

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

Hmm... Perhaps 10-15, like master565. Most of them started dying within maybe a month.

eatmydust166
eatmydust166
923 posts
Peasant

I'm not sure, I used to create threads along time ago. Now I just don't create threads, because I have no reason. I probably made around 20, but that's an approximation.

jayjay9
jayjay9
485 posts
Peasant

Hmm...Great question. I think i have made something like... 15, maybe fewer.

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,672 posts
Nomad

i have no clue to be honest, ive been here for quite a while..... probably close to 20-25

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

Maybe the low amount of threads created is contributing to the lack of activity on some days. I myself have only created 10-15 at the maximum.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Or the fact that most topics has been used over the years. Any vet will find it tiresome to answer the same topics over and over, and newbies might not be as creative as they could be.
I have made threads. I don't care for the amount very much, since it has little to do with anything.
Besides, mine always end in some kind of "too long, didn't read" and get very few responses, so I doubt I should be proud of any of them.

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

I have made about 5 or 6. They all died out early some not even making it to the second page.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

i think i made 2... one about multitask and one about naked hero

Showing 1-15 of 31