ForumsThe TavernIf there was an apocalypse.......

23 2971
schuetteg6
schuetteg6
270 posts
Nomad

What Weapon Would you choose? Why?

• 23 Replies
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Ankle holsters are really annoying. They get in the way. Plus, where would you get ammo for any gun?

loco5
loco5
16,287 posts
Peasant

Ankle holsters are really annoying. They get in the way. Plus, where would you get ammo for any gun?

ammo? well shotgun and pistol ammo is rather easy to come by especially low caliber

and the ankle holster is for when i put down my gun (I.E. out of ammo in a gun fight, put it down act like giving up, then unholster it and BAM right in that raiders face)
BaconNinja
BaconNinja
1 posts
Nomad

Hmm... if there were zombies I'd probably just put a bullet through my brain. I'd rather do that than face the possibility of my conscience staying trapped inside an infected body, so that I was a first-person witness to the slaughter and cannibalization of innocent people.
In any other non-disease scenario, I'd grab a gun, ammo, and a sword, and raid all the toilet paper, gasoline, beef jerky, and canned veggies I could find, then sell them for ridiculous prices to poor survivors out of my mom's station wagon (pulled by horses, of course).

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

It depends on what kind of apocalypse. If it's something generic like zombies, then I'd go down to the gun store and get some guns and ammo from there and just hold up in a large mall or just keep driving until I find a town that hasn't been infected.

Epic563
Epic563
166 posts
Nomad

I'd go all 800 B.C. on you guys. SWORDS! Plus, maybe a Desert Eagle. You can probably find ammo sacks somewhere, or some zombie will give you MAX AMMO.

Oh yesh, I went there.

loco5
loco5
16,287 posts
Peasant

on you guys. SWORDS

a bit awkward to use but it's good

Plus, maybe a Desert Eagle.

if it were a zombie apocalypse, you'd be telling every zombie in the radius of the whole **** city that fresh meat is around. it makes a nice lot of noise, but if it's the fallout-esque that's a rather good choice
eddyalex
eddyalex
307 posts
Nomad

invincible forcefield , and with miniguns and guns on the outside

partydevil
partydevil
5,129 posts
Jester

id go whit a hand-Proton Accelerator.

Showing 16-23 of 23