ForumsForum GamesCreate a Planet 2: The New Beginning

381 90037
Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

Hello and welcome to my newest forum game! Yes, I am back. But first off, I will list some of the reasons why I left in the first place:
1. Real life. I didnt simply have eough time to do it, when I began DtP4 and CaP it was summer break. Then school came and I didnt have time to do it. And having two forum games was just stressing...
2. I got bored. I just overcomplicated it... I didnt have the nerves to do the 30 min. updating everyday. First off I enjoyed it, but then it just became a pain...
3. Ummm... I think thats about it...

So second, what I dont want to happen in this edition of CaP:
Overcomplicate it. Every country had its own sheet. It took forever to update them all... Thats why I wont be giving anyone complete control about a country, I will make up problems, and you will have to solve them.

And last, but not least, the new plans I have for this:
1. We wont stick to one planet for so long as we did last time. We will be hopping from planet to planet, just like we used to in DtP.
2. I want this to be a successor for both, DtP and CaP, do this will include elemetns from both (Terraforming, destruction, conquest...).
3. I do not want to include the Earth itself in this one. At least not early on.
4. From time to time I will make "joke planets". Like worlds from games or movies or so.
5. I might include Earth later on, in certain scenarios. For example I was always interested in alternate history scenarios...

Thats about it I guess. Any suggestions before the game itself starts?

• 381 Replies
Muncher
Muncher
132 posts
Nomad

nope

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Oh great you're back... I know someone(Razerules) who will be very happy that you're back... well anyways. Before we start, since it will have both features of Dtp4 and CaP do we have a choice to choose what we can do? For example, Team 1= Create. Team 2= Destroy. Or, do you choose an objective where we must complete, and that everybody's goal is to complete that objective. Also, can we make species of animals too? And when we jump to another planet, do they live on their own or do they somehow come along? That's all I have in mind.......

Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

I'd like to try this. Is that alright?

Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

Muncher, please dont spam. Riptizoid, thats actually quite a good idea but thats basically the attacker/defender system from DtP. I will explain how the past of the planet looked like most of the time. You will of course be able to make up your own animals in certain scenarios and sometimes you will have to develop an already existing ecosystem, sometimes start from scratch. But I will use it, thanks for reminding me. Also Alpha, anyone can play at anytime, this isnt an RPG Its more an RP I guess... But whatever... Lets start off!

So, our first scenario starts off on Earth. The year is 2013. Earth is on the edge of a third world war. The political and economic situation is getting unbearable. You decide what to do. Will the humans lead themselves into demise or will something help them to get out of this situation?

The major events in the meantime:
Late 2011: The financial crysis in the EU is neagtivelly affecting world economy.
2012: Everyone was hoping that the expansion of the Eurozone and the EU would stabilize the financial situation. It got worse.
Early 2013: Most countries of the EU expelled from NATO to make the impact of the crysis in Europe on America smaller.
March 2013: ANC (The alliance of North America and the Carribean) has been founded by Canada, Mexico, the USA and most Carribean countries.

I will make up different situations in the world, wars, disasters etc. You have to solve problems or make things even worse. You are the "gods" that control the world.

Planet: Earth
Year: May 2013
Population: 7 001 237
Goverments: 193

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/2265/cap2ls.png

(If the map key is too small, tell me)

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

shall we give them nukes and see what the idiots do with them.

Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

No. we will try to settle this with a peace treaty of some sort.

Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

I repeal my idea and cause a magnitude 9 earthquake on the western seaboard of the america

Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

shall we give them nukes and see what the idiots do with them.

Well, some countries already have nukes. Some others will be developing new nuclear weapons.

No. we will try to settle this with a peace treaty of some sort.

There are no wars to be settled... yet.

I repeal my idea and cause a magnitude 9 earthquake on the western seaboard of the america

You cause a tsunami!

Major events:
May 12th, 2013 - A new country has declared independence. The Sultanate of Mecca has been established.

May 26th, 2013 - Magnitude 9 earthquakes near the west coast of N. America caused tsunamis and severe flooding. Many large cities have been affected, including Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, Vancouver and others. Millions of people are dead.

Planet: Earth
Year: June 2013
Population: 6 997 145
Goverments: 194

http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/3849/cap2w.png
Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

Now i make all the volcanoes in iceland erupt

Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

ZOMG Spore U are back!!!!!
So happy

Anyways...
My objective is to well...Make Earth back as It was

So to start off!

I try to tell both countries(Green and Blue) to combine and form 1 New...Giant Country thingy....
Then To stop the Econmic Crysis I tell them to Destroy all the money that existed before(Dollars and Etc.) and Create a new Money Type which will be forever on Earth!
This way economic Will maybe be a bit easier!
I also tell the People to Continue work like Mining and Stuff so we Can Rebuild the Half-Destroyed world and create big cities again!

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

I make a continuous earthquake in the sea between Europe and America so that their will be frequent tsunamis which also means that fighting while using the navy would be impossible. I also create many rain clouds and make it rain for 3 days, just to increase the sea level by a few inches or so.

Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

Why are you guys using brute force with nature...
I go with Peace...By the way you guys are plaxing it seems that Create the Planet 2 Is actually Dtp :/

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

tck. i'm trying to decide weither to save them or screw them... so i'll just try to get them to make an allience with-eachother, and see what happened.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

@Razerules

Well actually I'm trying to make barriers so that it is impossible to make war-like contact with each other. Sometimes, force is needed to keep peace.

Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

@Riptozoid

I did not think about that...
Now That alpha did the volcnoe thingy and you did earthquakes there is no chance of war!
However some May go up to the North and Escape the Tsunamis!

Showing 1-15 of 381