ForumsForum GamesCreate a Planet 2: The New Beginning

381 89838
Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

Hello and welcome to my newest forum game! Yes, I am back. But first off, I will list some of the reasons why I left in the first place:
1. Real life. I didnt simply have eough time to do it, when I began DtP4 and CaP it was summer break. Then school came and I didnt have time to do it. And having two forum games was just stressing...
2. I got bored. I just overcomplicated it... I didnt have the nerves to do the 30 min. updating everyday. First off I enjoyed it, but then it just became a pain...
3. Ummm... I think thats about it...

So second, what I dont want to happen in this edition of CaP:
Overcomplicate it. Every country had its own sheet. It took forever to update them all... Thats why I wont be giving anyone complete control about a country, I will make up problems, and you will have to solve them.

And last, but not least, the new plans I have for this:
1. We wont stick to one planet for so long as we did last time. We will be hopping from planet to planet, just like we used to in DtP.
2. I want this to be a successor for both, DtP and CaP, do this will include elemetns from both (Terraforming, destruction, conquest...).
3. I do not want to include the Earth itself in this one. At least not early on.
4. From time to time I will make "joke planets". Like worlds from games or movies or so.
5. I might include Earth later on, in certain scenarios. For example I was always interested in alternate history scenarios...

Thats about it I guess. Any suggestions before the game itself starts?

• 381 Replies
Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

I don't know what to do anymore Because All my actions were rejected...
I really...Really Miss the old CtP :/

But...For Now I...Create More caves that go deep in the ground...
But They Have small water sources...
This should have more animals inside that will go deep in the cave so that they are warmer

Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

Oh God, sorry for the delay... So much stuff was going on in school and stuff, sorry for not updating. I mean, we had to memorize a poem... A 291 verse poem... But only 5 verses from it :P Anyway, lets get back into it

more CO2 for the win, lulz, and lose, whatever it causes...

also, expand the core by another half.

Okay then... You dont know what youre doing... Changing the size of the core may have unforseen consequences. One of them being the annihilation of all all life. Sorry, not on this one :P

Create mega huge fissures around the icecaps, sinking them into the core! MWAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA...ahaha....ha..... ha..

Ha

Ha.

Nah, just like before, no drastical geological changes for now

i will push the sun closer to the planet so it gets warmer and il try to make lots of co2 in the air ... and oh methan gass

Modifying the star is just too directly affecting the temperature. But you add CO2 and methane...

I don't know what to do anymore Because All my actions were rejected...
I really...Really Miss the old CtP :/

But...For Now I...Create More caves that go deep in the ground...
But They Have small water sources...
This should have more animals inside that will go deep in the cave so that they are warmer

There some caves good for survival now, but how will you get oxygen down there? Anything else is fine.

Planet: Gerrnow
Animal Diversity: 40 mil.
Plant Diversity: 44 mil.
Goal: Preserve at least 0,01 mil. of each
Special Rule: Temperature cannot be directly modified

http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/9595/cap2no2.png

The polar caps are retreating! Is this really over?
Holladay15
Holladay15
3,671 posts
Nomad

I make the earth stop rotating only allowing one side with sun to hit it. more ice caps hey, guys long time no see :P Spore you should accept that because it's not too dramatic and it doesn't go to directly with the temperature :P

DarthNerd
DarthNerd
1,762 posts
Nomad

No destroying the planet and no creating, just protecting some assorted random animals. This is getting very boreing. Sooooooo....get rid of clouds, more sunlight, annnnnd bye.

Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

Even tough the Polar caps are retreating more protection would not be bad...
So for the cave thingys...
I Add a Cave Oasis of some sort...Which are trees and plants growing down the caves on dirt...near water...and there is also a Medium sized Hole going from the top to the Oasis so the Plants get some sunlight...

Also...For the caves...
I add a creature which is Peaceful with the other species on the Planet and they provide the Other species help and stuff...
Hollarazors

Holladay15
Holladay15
3,671 posts
Nomad

you can't get rid of clouds they are part of the natural cycle of how waters travels.

For sure you want to bring them back later???

Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

HOLLADAY!!
Long time No see
Ready For another CtP Hollarazor Style

amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

i will gather a bunch of creatures that live in hot parts of the world (the planet :d) and they are realeted to the cave razors !!! but they live under the ground !!!!! they are very very very good tunnel makers and have under ground houses !!!!! big ones !!!!! they can come out on the ground and can live there but they perfer to live under ground !! and oh they have lots of fur !!! their name is !!!!!!!!! duduradudu !!!! is ! mammals !!!!!!!!!!!hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrray !!!lol

Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

Lol is Lol Armorboy

Holladay15
Holladay15
3,671 posts
Nomad

Yes, Razer! Just like the previous Ctp the Hollarazers shall rise from the dust!

Armorboy spore might not accept the houses part, but good on you on making a species!

Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

The recent influx of greenhouse gases made the planet warm up dramatically. The methane also caused huge explosions to happen. The polar caps have molten completely and the sea levels have risen. Gases conserved in the polar caps for billions of years have been set free. Most of which were CFCs, destroying the ozone layer. That finished life off. A gigantic mass extinction. 98% of all lifeforms have died. Will Gernow ever be restored again? We will see. But now, let us return to a good old place. Im making the maps right now, the next update may be in a half an hour maybe.
P.S. Welcome back Holladay

Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

Ive got like 17 pics to upload... It may take a while :P

Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

Hey one question before you are done with the Pics..
Will this next scenario let us make a planet from scratch,save it's *** or Something Else...Hope from scratch

Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

Sorry guys, wont manage to update today anymore

Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

Aw.....

Showing 61-75 of 381