ForumsThe TavernIn School...

42 7705
schuetteg6
schuetteg6
270 posts
Nomad

Whats the funniest thing in school thats happened that you know of, try and top each person and lets see who has the funniest story...

• 42 Replies
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

I'm just remembering this now, because someone brought it up in class, but last year, my teacher was saying something to us about wheat. He unintentionally said "you have to grind it, pound it, then seed it".

TRUdog
TRUdog
1,031 posts
Nomad

I didn't see it happen, but before school one of the teachers got attacked by a rabid cat. Meanwhile another teacher is trying to beat it with her laptop.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

We were dissecting frogs and a kid picked up a frog and named it Steve and started teaching it to walk and jump so all we hear from the back of the class is
"jump Steve jump! Good boy! Oh sorry Steve I just need to cut you open"
Then we taped up the frogs and we continued the next day
"Steve I'm back!! Steve where are your guts?"
Lol

savdebunnies
savdebunnies
111 posts
Nomad

In sixth grade our classroom had a door to the hallway and a door that went to the other side of the building for some reason. My teacher sent a student up to the school office with a note. Once she had left the whole class (including the teacher) walked out the door to the other side of the building and wait ed for her to come back. When she got back to the classroom she started to freek out and it took her ten minuets to find us.

babiker
babiker
46 posts
Nomad

man i have so much there endless.... but this could be the worst

once they were giving certificates in our school and everyone who was called had to stand up in front of the assembly. when they all sat down, the head teacher called out my name and gave me a certificate. and i stubbornly stood in front of the howl school. i didn't know i was supposed to sit down. and i just stood there until the assembly finished. maaaaaan was it embarrassing

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

...I have lots.
once i was in art, and i had a seat under the window. then something smashed into the window, and everybody screamed. i literally jumped onto the table, spilling paint evvywhere. turns out this rabid deer was trying to smash through the windo or something. then i had to clean up the paint. while i was cleaning up the paint, the fire alarm went off and i spilled the paint that was not spilled, because everybody screams when the fire alarm goes off. turns out the deer had whacked into something outside that set off the fire alarm. teacher called animal control. and the deer got taken away. later she replaced the window, which was cracked.
another thing is: this one isn't funny more strange. anyway i wasn't there but i heard about it. this kid asked if he could go to another class and use the pencil sharpener. the substitue walked ove to the kid and starteed strangling him. some other kid tried to break it up. the first kid got suspended, second kid also got suspended. the sub still works here.

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

this kid asked if he could go to another class and use the pencil sharpener. the substitue walked ove to the kid and starteed strangling him. some other kid tried to break it up. the first kid got suspended, second kid also got suspended. the sub still works here.

Wtf?

because everybody screams when the fire alarm goes off.

I've only ever heard one person in my entire life scream when the fire alarm goes off. Mostly people flinch because it's such a loud sudden noise but that's it.
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

people at my school are crazy.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

I got a few.

One time I was using the toilet when the bomb alert went off. If it goes off you need to take your bag outside, because if u have the bomb in your bag you don't take it with u (unless ur a terrorist).
But because I was at the bathroom I couldn't take my bag. Got a lo of trouble of it.

ova9000
ova9000
88 posts
Nomad

a hobo went to our school and siad to one of the teachers:what language do you speak?
then the teacher said chinese, african etc adn then the hobo spoke every single laguage fluently and perfectly. one of the teachers said to the hobo: I NO SPEAK INGLISH!
and ran away lol

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

Umm taht would have to be the time the entire class started randomly clapping all at the same time during lecture. Then in the next class a kid came in late and so we told him that we would all stand up and sing "I'm a Little Teapot" but he was the only one that did. It was awesome

Showing 31-41 of 42