ForumsThe Tavern[DUPLICATE] Death by.....?

8 1422
MagicTree
MagicTree
749 posts
Nomad

Which way would you want to die, if you could not die peacefully (in your sleep, etc.)
EMO QUESTION!

• 8 Replies
eddyalex
eddyalex
307 posts
Nomad

Probably being shot in the head wouldnt feel a thing.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Probably in a hospital bed due to an illness, or by protecting something good, not sure.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

That's easy.

DEATH BY SNOO SNOO.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

If i can't die peacefully in my sleep, then i'll die unpeacefully in my sleep (death isn't going down without a fight)

SNOO SNOO, SNOO SNOO

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,220 posts
Nomad

Probably being shot in the head wouldnt feel a thing.

It would, but only briefly. Or if you're unlucky you take minutes to die, all while being conscious....

Disarming an IED over in some backwater wasteland nobody cares about sounds like fun. I would become the fastest man in the world, if only for a few seconds.
dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

OKAY

First I'm abducted by aliens. Then they inject me with stuff so that I can't feel pain and they make me work and inject me with more stuff. I become a monster that is huge like the hulk and break free during one of their earth kidnappings. I land back on earth and when the government attacks the aliens I join the war and become the super weapon. Then in the final battle I kill the alien leader with only my left thunb and we shoot a nuke at their ship. Then I revert back to normal, get happily married to a hot girl, have kids, and die of 27 gunshots to the head trying to protect them. I am forever known as a war verteran, hero, and all around awesome person.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

um okay, i already have this thread right here

Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

We already have a thread on this subject here.

Showing 1-8 of 8