ForumsThe TavernFavorite President

13 1998
schuetteg6
schuetteg6
270 posts
Nomad

Mine is Abraham Lincoln, 'Honest Abe' hes so cool(was) and since he helped stopped the slavery its even better. Plus a fun fact is that he was a wrestler.

• 13 Replies
WorstSniper
WorstSniper
1,467 posts
Nomad

He didn't really stop slavery... Even after the Union won during the Civil War and gave the slaves freedom, just about 2 years later a law was passed that slaves had no freedom anymore. (I think.)

WorstSniper
WorstSniper
1,467 posts
Nomad

Oh yeah, my favorite president is Vladimir Putin, 2nd President of the Russian Federation. He really helped out their economy.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

just about 2 years later a law was passed that slaves had no freedom anymore. (I think.)

Those not in favor with the amendment just passed bills that made the people harder to exercise their rights, bills that were suspicious, but inconspicuous. Hmmmm mine has to be Teddy Roosevelt. All the legends and quotes about him aside, he mostly dealt with matters personally, and I mean personally. He had lots of stuff done that way.
Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

I don't really have a favorite president. I think an easier question would be least favorite president.

WorstSniper
WorstSniper
1,467 posts
Nomad

@Joe96 - Well then, who is your least favorite president?

loco5
loco5
16,287 posts
Peasant

i'd go for Truman, he did oversee peace talks and the bombings of japan, he had big shoes to fill and he did

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

He basically threw tyranny out the window unintentionally.

It was intentional. He said a 3rd term would make him seem like a king. Many people wanted him to stay in office until he died, but he refused. To refuse that kind of power takes a very strong will.
thugtastic
thugtastic
162 posts
Peasant

That guy who chopped down the tree is mine.

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

My favorite is Woodrow Wilson or FDR. Both did major things to America besides sit in an office for 4 years signing bills and watching over wars and such. They actually made reforms that impacted how America operated. That goes for Teddy Roosevelt as well.

alovera1
alovera1
510 posts
Peasant

favorite president: abe lincoln
least favorite president: barack obama A.K.A barry sotara is his real name if you didnt know that

schuetteg6
schuetteg6
270 posts
Nomad

How do you know that? I had no idea, thats weird how just how do you know that Mr.KGB?

jroyster22
jroyster22
755 posts
Peasant

FDR and JFk tie in my book. Might only have been JFK if he had a longer time to be alive.

Showing 1-12 of 13