ForumsThe TavernWhats the worst thing thats ever happened......

33 5054
schuetteg6
schuetteg6
270 posts
Nomad

to you in your life? I burnt my foot and thats pretty much it! yea......

• 33 Replies
acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

The invention of waking up at 6 in the morning... And considering I'll just troll the internet all the time and I don't go out much, that's it...

Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

My birth. (BAWWWWWWW)

I dunno. My 7th birthday wasn't that fun.

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

Gather 'round, children. Let me tell you a story. Of evil! *queue thunder* Perhaps two months ago, my parents decided to move in my father's elderly, demented aunt. Let's take a look back at the events during this time: I was asked the same questions every five minutes. When I was perceived to be lying, which was always, I was disbelieved. I was told to go to Hell. I was harasses. This happened every. Bloody. Day. I lived with the incarnation of Satan. "It" stayed for three ruddy months. I wanted to die a few times, (I'm not joking,) and I nearly had a stress attack. One time, I had to scream at her in an abnormally psychotic manner just to get her to leave the room, which lasted for three minutes tops. Worst yearly quarter of my entire life.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

oof for you. :P

sort of the same for me, except my mom doesn't move out or anything. and she doesn't ask the same questions a=every 5 minuets.

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

well lets start from the terrible day i was born..

my birth mom was a drug addict, she never married, my "father" was abusive then ditched my mom and left her alone which soon got her messed up again.

got left along at age 2 for days people found out contacted CPS foster home bla bla bla found aunt and uncle they put me up for adoption
got adopted at age 3.. couple years later i realize my step dad is a complete jerk and all that crap.. he judges me a lot and he always has to be right.. step mom is hard to deal with cause we argue a lot... but i love my step bro and sister...
yeah so thats the worst thing :b

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

Um, asthma, or possibly pneumonia. I'll just say asthma, as it played a big partin my pneumonia. I hate hospitals, I spent a birthday there before, I hate when docters miss your vein with the needle and they have to try again. (not their fault, acciddents happen but it really sucks.) I hate when they mess up twice and have to do it again. I hate drowning, or extrmely sad times in you life when you feel very depressed. I've probably blocked out my worst moment. I can't remember a lot of my life so... I remember a dream that kept me paranoid for at least a month. Thats about all. They're all bad but not too bad. I mean expreiencing them was extremely terrible. But they're not that bad compared to other moments I can't remember or others have had.

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

oof for you. :P

sort of the same for me, except my mom doesn't move out or anything. and she doesn't ask the same questions a=every 5 minuets.

Dude, you don't understand how horrible it was... I'd probably rather live with one of Satan's demons for three months.

@RainbowGoGangster3 Ouch, I'm sorry to hear that.
My case is not much compared to yours, but I'm an illegitimate. My birthmother was drug-addicted, and I was conceived when she slept with my birthfather, a police officer who was engaged at the time. Thank God three months after my birth, I was left to live with my birthmother's parents. I've been raised a Christian, and I'm telling you, if I wasn't, I'd be an absolutely horrible person. Oh, and one more thing: My birthmother recently had another illegitimate child, oh-so-obviously for welfare purposes and nothing more.

And dair, sorry. That sounds pretty crappy...
schuetteg6
schuetteg6
270 posts
Nomad

Ill go a little more into detail with my story. Well I was outside when I was 5 and the were ashes from a bon-fire we had the previous night. I was an adventureous child, still am actually. So I didnt too much about it but I decided to step into the small pile of ashes and, "AAAAAAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHH HEEEEELLLLPPPPPPP!!!!!" I suddenly screamed. If you dont believe me my Father(who is quite caring and awesome, Im sorry for those who have had bad lives with the parents) still has the pants that ripped when he came to my rescue!

Rylo98
Rylo98
22 posts
Nomad

I accidentaly bumped into a girl and she slapped me till I was literally bleeding all over my face She was mean ;_;

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

My case is not much compared to yours, but I'm an illegitimate. My birthmother was drug-addicted, and I was conceived when she slept with my birthfather, a police officer who was engaged at the time. Thank God three months after my birth, I was left to live with my birthmother's parents. I've been raised a Christian, and I'm telling you, if I wasn't, I'd be an absolutely horrible person. Oh, and one more thing: My birthmother recently had another illegitimate child, oh-so-obviously for welfare purposes and nothing more.

yeah i got adopted by a christian family too.. my aunt and uncle where christian though, i have a sister but she is around 11 years older than me, havent seen her sence i was pretty young :b
JamminDeV
JamminDeV
39 posts
Nomad

Looking like some kid at my school who is always starting fights and stuff, once I almost got charged for him starting a fight with some lil kid because the witness thought it was me.

SquirrelMaster0282
SquirrelMaster0282
454 posts
Nomad

i stepped on a red ant hill when i was 3 it hurt....... bad

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

i got shot in the back. it hurt like crap!!
note to all: NEVER trust the guy who asks you to get in the van. even if he has candy.
i also got hit by a bus, but thats another story :P

CJohnson81
CJohnson81
36 posts
Nomad

I got into an accident about 10 minutes ago on my way to a friends house. Thanks to myself.. wasnt able to go

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

I got arrested for being in the wrong place with the wrong friends.

Showing 1-15 of 33