ForumsThe TavernWhats the worst thing thats ever happened......

33 5055
schuetteg6
schuetteg6
270 posts
Nomad

to you in your life? I burnt my foot and thats pretty much it! yea......

• 33 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

let me explain about the being shot in the back thing.....
i was walking down the street at night in new york going to meet up with my parents when a robber came out of now where. he ran right into me and nocked me over then turned around and shot me in the back. i fell on the ground and some one called an ambulance thankfully. the bullet went strait through and the guy is in jail now.....

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

@Pickpocket
How bad was the damadge? Also why not get a taxi next time.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

not bad at all....i might have exaggerated a little bit....
uh hmm for real hmmm idk i guess that going through a reeeeaaaaly bad depression was bad. i just felt awful all the time. and angry and im generaly not like that....

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

not bad at all....i might have exaggerated a little bit....
uh hmm for real hmmm idk i guess that going through a reeeeaaaaly bad depression was bad. i just felt awful all the time. and angry and im generaly not like that....

Why were you depressed? I could never understand people that go into a depression since I can control my emotions very easily.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

to be honest, i dont feel comfortable speaking about it on the internet.... but i was feeling bad.
im not like that normaly. i im just like your average kid with alright grades, plays sports and such. i just reeeeaaally hated school for a while.....and thats all im gonna say

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

@Pickpocket
Since I wasnever depressed, I can't understand why you wont share why you did feel that way, but I respect your decision.
I used to hate school for a bit because my teacher was really mean, she would yell at you because you were scared and crying and stuff like that, one of the kids in my class actualy went through an emotional breakdown because he couldn't handle that(we were in kindergarten)

WolfWolf
WolfWolf
800 posts
Nomad

When my brother moved out of the house. Not only do I not get to see my brother for the whole year(though I do visit him in summer) my parents practically gave up on me. Since he was the favorite of both of them they care more about him than me. When he was still living with us my parents were always happy and joyful but now they don't even say "I love you", or "Hi" to me. In fact my dad practically sees the dog as a son more than me. There's also a ton of stuff more that sucks in my life but my brother moving out is the worst.

Alexistigerspice
Alexistigerspice
1,502 posts
Farmer

My 9th grade year when my mom slapped the crap outta my face, giving me a bad nosebleed and cutting up my face with her nails. I ended up flipflopping between her house and my dads while my mom was getting investigated for child abuse.

R3LOAD
R3LOAD
531 posts
Peasant

Well, a lot of bad's happened in my life.
I've been jumped a lot, beaten up faaaaaaaaaaaaar too much, I've lost many loved&close ones...

I'd say the worst, is the passing of my nana, I was at her side when she.. Eh.

You've turned on ma waterworks now, well done, creator of this thread.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

@somewhat
it wasnt exactly a depression were im thinking of suicide or anything. its just i wasnt happy for a while. the stress of school and trying to maintain strait A`s was painful. but i got better over the summer.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

it wasnt exactly a depression were im thinking of suicide or anything. its just i wasnt happy for a while. the stress of school and trying to maintain strait A`s was painful. but i got better over the summer.

I think I know what you mean. I'm like that right now. Currently I'm having problems, but I'd rather not go into that.
crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

I got picked up by the truency officer for taking a gansta stroll in the park once. I fell off a table onto a pile of concrete and broke my shoulder. Uhm. One time I beat the living crap out of my best friend.... I don't like hurting people. I think the worst thing that happened to me was meeting my best friend. His life is messed up. He tries to take it out on me. Too big for him, I guess. Sometimes I have to get him through stuff, and he's kinda getting into trouble alot. I had to protect the lil' bugger from a couple of punks one time. He talked his way into a fight. So, he's gotten me into a helluva lot of trouble.

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

Haha what's happening to me right now is I'm relizing that it's ineveitable that I am going to get a bad grade by the end of this year, my lifestyle is eventualy going to bite me in the *** and relizing it early isn't much help.
deadhead50
deadhead50
341 posts
Nomad

I made my social group of friends a bunch of hot girls, thus putting me in eternal 'friend zone' thus making it 400 times harder to get a girlfriend. I asked a girl out, she turns me down, then asked me for relationship advice about her ex.....

I hate life.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I made my social group of friends a bunch of hot girls, thus putting me in eternal 'friend zone'

I feel bad for you already.

thus making it 400 times harder to get a girlfriend. I asked a girl out, she turns me down, then asked me for relationship advice about her ex.....

Honestly, that is terrible. I really hope things get better for you.
Showing 16-30 of 33