ForumsThe TavernHow Often Do Your Lose Things?

30 5080
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

And what is the most valuable possession you have lost?
The most recent thing you have lost?
Are you absentminded, or are you really organized with your belongings?

The most valuable thing I have lost is probably my expensive jacket which I lost at a swimming pool change room a few years ago. Really hate myself over that one, I can swear, afterwards, I saw it in the changeroom but it didn't process D:

• 30 Replies
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I rarely lose anything. Oddly, I'm pretty organized, in the sense that I always know where all of my possessions are.

Last week, I lost some Smarties that I thought I put down. I looked all over for them, because I was mad at myself for not remembering where I had put them. Later I found them in my pocket.

R3LOAD
R3LOAD
531 posts
Peasant

Tbh, I lose things quite a lot.

I've lost so many keys to my house.. I think I've reached at least 13.
I'm always losing money, not a lot, usually the odd pound or so, but still, every penny counts.
Whenever I take my jacket off in places, or put my bag down in class, I quite often leave them there, and end up remembering quite some time later..

So, yeah, quite often.

Most valuable possession I've lost?
I bought a Nintendo DS Lite when they first got released.
About an hour later, I left it on the bus, never to be seen again.

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

the most valuable thing I've ever lost is my 8GB Ipod Touch but that was only for a few hours.
The most recent thing I've lost is a pen in my Backpack.
Over all I wouldn't say I'm absent minded but I don't keep track of things very well.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I'm constantly losing things. If there is something in my hands, then it would definitly be smart to bet that I'll lose it. I can almost guarantee you that I'll drop it whithin 20 minutes, compleatly forget about, and focus on something much more meaningless. If it's not attached to me, it is almost definite that I will
1. lose it.
2. Forget that it existed.
3. Remember and freak out about it.
The most explensive thing? A fairly expensive sweater. (lost a few times.) And a blazer.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Just realized I misspelled the title

A fairly expensive sweater. (lost a few times.)

Is it still lost now? It doesn't really count if you found it.
dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

Is it still lost now? It doesn't really count if you found it.

Oh no. I lost it, had to recive another, lost it, had to recive another. But this was over a few years.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Oh no. I lost it, had to recive another, lost it, had to recive another. But this was over a few years.

Oh, I thought you meant the same sweater, over and over again.
Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

And what is the most valuable possession you have lost?

I once lost my usb with a self-made program on it, luckily I lost it in my house so I found it after a year.
The most recent thing you have lost?

Most recent would be my homework that I had due and couldn't find it 4 my life.
Are you absentminded, or are you really organized with your belongings?

I am quite absent minded when it comes to stuff that I dont really care about, my usb, keys, and backpack are the onl things I can always remember where i put em, in the case of the usb, my mom moved it.

Once my friend was looking everywhere for his phone while he was talking to his girlfriend on it and it was in his hand XD
R3LOAD
R3LOAD
531 posts
Peasant

Oh, and the most recent thing I've lost?
My brother bought a new £50 hat, and gave me his other one, which was £40, I put it down in a shop right beside me, picked up a shirt to look at, turned around and my hat was gone..

jayjay9
jayjay9
485 posts
Peasant

alot

You cannot just walk into a thread and post that. You have to give a example, and you have to post more than 7 words. And you did the same in your pokemon thread, so please stop it.
And about the topic: Naah, i do not loose things so often.
kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

I don't usually lose things because I'm organized with my belongings, but when I do... that drives me crazy.

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

I rarely to never lose things. I can't think of anything that i've lost that i've never found again. Probably the most expensive thing i've misplaced (Better word) was a DS game for about a week, it got mixed in with my huge box of legos somehow.

supercoo222
supercoo222
1,270 posts
Nomad

I forget what I've lost.

Keyara
Keyara
370 posts
Nomad

I don't lose things that often. The most important thing I have probably ever lot was the remote. I've never lot anything valuable and if I do lose something it isn't anything of real value. I am not organized by most people's standards, but I can find all of my stuff.

Rylo98
Rylo98
22 posts
Nomad

whenever I find them XD (It's true though)

Showing 1-15 of 30