ForumsThe TavernHow Often Do Your Lose Things?

30 5079
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

And what is the most valuable possession you have lost?
The most recent thing you have lost?
Are you absentminded, or are you really organized with your belongings?

The most valuable thing I have lost is probably my expensive jacket which I lost at a swimming pool change room a few years ago. Really hate myself over that one, I can swear, afterwards, I saw it in the changeroom but it didn't process D:

• 30 Replies
xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

I loose things all the time. I lost my wallet, my passport, money, a friend, my keys and lots more.
But, Hey!, I'm not the only one who loses things.
Look at Hitler, he lost ww2

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

Look at Hitler, he lost ww2

I would definatley deem that the most valuable thing he lost.
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

I've never lost something really valuable, I always remember of my stuff. Only when I was a child, I threw my ID in the trash can by accident (don't remember how) and the dustmen found it and gave it back to me. And once I lost 100 bucks and that's it.

hazanator
hazanator
33 posts
Nomad

alot too but i never lose these http://etc.usf.edu/clipart/3900/3950/house_1_lg.gif
**** can you help me find my home

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I sometimes lose electronics. When I do I tend not to look for them. I have almost never found them when I look for them. But when I don't look, they eventually find me.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I usually misplace my cell phone, it often falls behind or to the side of my bed because I sleep with it under my pillow. But that's about it, I usually don't lose things.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

everything important involving school. i am semi-organized, and whatever else you were asking i forgot.

CJohnson81
CJohnson81
36 posts
Nomad

Well.. it depends on what it is. I lose pens and pencils like crazy. But if its like my keys or books, I dont lose those often.

eatmydust166
eatmydust166
923 posts
Peasant

I don't lose stuff very often, but recently, I lost my remote. I found it under my bed a few days ago. I usually lose my keys the most, since I put them in random places in my room... O_o

Matches_Malone
Matches_Malone
16 posts
Nomad

I guess I'm pretty absent minded sometimes. I lost a huge box that I was supposed to send a computer internationally from the US to Germany. Luckily it was just the box and some shipping labels. Also every time I walk out of my office I close the door behind me and the door automatically locks. I have to force myself to keep my keys in my pocket, because if I lay them on my desk I'll walk out and lock myself out.

darkengy
darkengy
205 posts
Nomad

Rarely

cjhall
cjhall
213 posts
Herald

I lose my cell phone like everyday, but I at least I always know that it is in the house, and not lying alone in a field with a clown and a baby doll.
Bonus points if you get the reference

dragonhunter422
dragonhunter422
130 posts
Nomad

I actully lose things pretty often! then when I'm not looking for it, I find it.

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

I seem to only lose things if they are important and then they show up at the last minute. I have decided to not have anything important in my life again, or at least a manageable amount at a time, like 3. =P

Peter20
Peter20
543 posts
Peasant

i loose things like constantly just this week ive lost car keys cell phone sunglasses 3 pens dumbell and 50 bucks the most valuble thing is probaly i lost the labtop im on one time

Showing 16-30 of 30