ForumsThe TavernPickles

28 4449
schuetteg6
schuetteg6
270 posts
Nomad

I was seatching for some games and I came across AG. I clicked and it did all kinds of wonderful things!

• 28 Replies
thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

Ah. Hold on. Found it. Guess you gave into that temptation then. More than once, if the thread searcher is anything to judge by. (which it is.) Sorry for the DP, please don't kill a kitten.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Sonny. I found it through Sonny. And then, I found out about the forums. They were good. And then it started to slip. Then, I died.

Matrix and I are one, so I found this the same way he did.

Holy crap! Alts?!
Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

Wow Cenere tricked me, while this page was loading I was all ready to talk about pickles....
But since I'm here anyway, I found AG from clicking on a link from another game site.

CommanderPaladin
CommanderPaladin
1,531 posts
Nomad

Subject Variant 1:
I originally found AG by means of a long, circuitous path. Back a (long) while ago, I had gone to a now-defunct site called 4Kids.tv to find out about some shows I had seen while running the dial on the tv one Saturday morning. I puttered around on the site for a few months, playing games and reading some of their forums. Then one day, they debuted a game called StormWinds that was presented by HeroInteractive. The game was (and is) awesome, so I investigated what HeroInteractive was. That eventually led me to AG, and the rest is history. While my profile is recent, I've been here a good while.

Subject Variant 2:
I like pickles on my hamburgers (that is, on the rare occasions when I decide to have one). Otherwise, pickles are good.

Other:
Hey Cenere, what's going on with the name changes? Am I missing something, or am I better off not knowing?

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

-found armorgames thru exit path
-LUV pickles

alovera1
alovera1
510 posts
Peasant

i think i was on addctinggames and i saw it advertised and i liked the games on here so i decided to come here.

oh and i like pickles yum

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I think I clicked the shield from another website. Maybe from last stand? I dunno, I just don't know.

LilystarofFlameclan1
LilystarofFlameclan1
169 posts
Nomad

ha h ah ah ah ha hah ah ha h ah h haha hah ah hahahhha hahh
ok i got on here by searching for sushi cat.

bschnauzer7
bschnauzer7
289 posts
Scribe

My brother told me to try out Sonny 2, and so I typed it in and Armor Games was first on the list. After that, I played some other games on the site and decided to make an account.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

My friend wanted me to play Sonny 2 so I did. Just like bschnauzer. I found AG cause it was on the list first. And so on...

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

And here I was thinking of what to say to describe my hatred for pickles.

But I found it because I was getting tired of Max Games boring games. This was about '09. I then decided to come here through Raze 1. I had been coming back ever since to play new games. Then, when Crush the Castle 2: Players Pack was released, I wanted to play the zombie mode on it but couldn't because I didn't have an account at the time. So I made an account that day and thought it would be just so I could play that game. But then I became interested with the point system and found the community to be nice and fun, so I started using my account more and more...and that's how I got here.

aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

wait what is this how we found AG or pickles and what about pickles there green old cucumber

Showing 16-27 of 28