ForumsThe TavernHow often do you forget what you were gonna do?

17 3192
LilystarofFlameclan1
LilystarofFlameclan1
169 posts
Nomad

Please tell me all about it. :]

• 17 Replies
R3LOAD
R3LOAD
531 posts
Peasant

All the time!

I hate it, because I spend a large amount of time trying to remember what I was doing..

LilystarofFlameclan1
LilystarofFlameclan1
169 posts
Nomad

lol. i do it alot. then i try to remember but i can't. some other day i remember it.

robotking98
robotking98
124 posts
Nomad

Quite often really, especially when it's actually related to things I HAVE to do.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

Sometimes I get too wrapped up in one task and completely blow off other important reminders in my schedule, such as meeting a person in 3 hours when I'm in the middle of doing a school project... And then my social status goes *schloopf*

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I'm always doing that. Constantly, nonstop. I was once drinking juice. Then I remember something. I put the juice down without relilizing at all and go to what I remember. Then I couldn't find my juice. This kind of stuff happens all the time. I like to focus on one thing at a time, and I have a terrible memory with a short attention span.

auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

It happens a lot to me during school. When my teacher asks a question and almost everyone raises there hand, (cuz she gives extra marks if you participate a lot in class) she takes a while to pick someone and in that 5-8 sec. I would just forget the answer and then she picks me, and I get embarrassed.

LilystarofFlameclan1
LilystarofFlameclan1
169 posts
Nomad

im sorry for you. i forget to do my homework sometimes. speaking of homework.....

strangeperson
strangeperson
68 posts
Nomad

Not that often, maybe once a week.

alovera1
alovera1
510 posts
Peasant

quite often i one time was going to say something about monoply but i gorgot couple mins later i remember then forget i was so irritated.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

It sometimes happens. When I'm about to do something it happens. After that, I try to remember what was I going to do.

The same thing happens with my stuff, when I get carried away and do something else. After that, I forget where I placed it.

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

all the time, let see i forget what day it is, homework, i forget when im in class.. i forget everythin!

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

very often. Recently I have forgotten to get 2 different papers signed and this morning I forgot to go to my NJHS meeting (and I'm president too! ugh)

Matches_Malone
Matches_Malone
16 posts
Nomad

I do this a lot. Usually I'm on my way to take care of one problem, and someone will either call me or walk up to me on my way to the first problem and tell me their problem. I'll end up forgetting one of the two issues that I'm trying to fix until someone comes up to me and says hey did you get "whatever" taken care of.... Oh Yeah....

LilystarofFlameclan1
LilystarofFlameclan1
169 posts
Nomad

wow. Maybe you just have to concentrate harder. Maybe.....

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

Rarely. If I forget what I was going/supposed to do, I always know that I forgot something and a minute or so later I usually remember.

Showing 1-15 of 17