ForumsThe TavernYour bedroom..

18 3841
R3LOAD
R3LOAD
531 posts
Peasant

Just curious, guys. :P
How are your bedrooms decorated? Like, what posters, furniture, ornaments, etc do you have?

First, I'll have to reveal that I'm a bit.. naughty, t'ehe.
I have 2 nuts posters and 2 zoo posters.. o.O, sorreh.
I also have a Scarface painting my sister's boyfriend's mum made me, a few certificates, such as mountain biking, first aid, etc. I have my tv, ps3, drawers full of clothes, and a bookshelf with more junk than books, I have like 10 books.. =/

I also have 3 laptops, only one which I use, and a little cupboard which is empty.. :L

So, people. Your rooooooooooooooooooooooms!

• 18 Replies
acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

I have Detroit Red Wing, Piston, and New York Giant posters in my room. I have a desk and one laptop (the Acer)

I'm not a girl who covers their walls from ceiling to floor by the way...

loco5
loco5
16,287 posts
Peasant

My room? well i have all those magazines under my bed...oh wait...

/jk

well on the wall in front of my bed i have a (pointless) mirror, the wall adjacent has two combat helmets, one modernish one and a Vietnam era one. on the same wall i have two Knight of Columbus swords, one with my grandpa's name inscribed on it (He was a Grand knight in it)

on the wall above my bed there is a Marines picture with a marine in a river/pond/something, under which it has "Patience, If you have but one shot at an opportunity" and another one with an Airforce Combat jet that reads "Power, process of directing ones scattered forces into one powerful channel" and an antique Kalashnikov Rifle metal poster with all it's features and whatnot

on the wall with my dresser i have a Rugby poster and a Alien Workshop skateboard next to the dresser and various bands and whatnot posters scattered in my room

other than that my room is just your average messy room

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

Behind my bed, is the awesomest, manliest, coolest, penguin painting you've ever seen in your life. I have two! One I painted, and one my aunt painted that covers all of my walls. I have dumbbells, an xbox, games for the xbox, a ton of demos for the xbox, a few useless chairs that are there to be stacked up and take space, a bed, sheets, drawer, clothes to go with it, a alarm clock, a cup, many useless books and papers, a closet, a punching bag, gloves, a bookbag, a hamper ect...

ProfessorOak
ProfessorOak
991 posts
Nomad

There's a homemade desk in there built by me, and there's a nice comfy bed. On the desk/bar is:
-Varied school papers
-Varied art projects/commissions
-Korg MicroKorg Synthesizer
-Original Gameboy
-Marshall Amplifier

On the bed is usually:
-TempurPedic Mattress
-Soft pillows and blankets

Does that fill your creepish desires to know what's in my room?

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

How could I possibly forget. Sorry for the DP but, I forgot to mention my old baseball bat. My mirror.
And directly across from it is a painting of Jesus. Well, photo, painting, thingy. Mass produced computer poster thingys. Okay, those were the most important things. The rest didn't matter too much.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

There's a homemade desk in there built by me

http://alltheragefaces.com/img/faces/png/obama-not-bad.png

As for my room, it's not much to say. It's somewhat smaller than I'd like it to be, and it has a bed, a bookshelf filled with books I never read, a cabinet where I keep all my clothes, and a large desk I recently got, where I do all my schoolwork.

There's also my closet, whose glass sliding doors double as a giant mirror, where I keep all my jeans, shorts, and church clothes.

I've always wanted a computer in my room, but I never got to have one.
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

i have nothing in my rooms except for pink and blue walls (which i think is dumb- should have said purple and green), my bed, a bookshelf, a desk, and a bunch of stuff all over everything.

notinthepie3
notinthepie3
655 posts
Nomad

My room has a desk. A lamp. A bed. An alarm clock. A dresser. And a chair. I can't have posters in my room :/

KrissKhan
KrissKhan
271 posts
Farmer

I have a little desk with my computer and some stuff to record music. On the wall in front of my desk, there is a big window. Against an other wall, there is my bed and a library.
Hooked on the last wall, there are all my guitars
To finish, everywhere thers is a little place, there is a poster of a metal band

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

My room has no posters in it. There's a bed, a desk, a chair and a drawer.

The desk usually holds my school laptop, a lamp and a bunch of papers. The floor is a mess of books and papers. And there's a built in wardrobe.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

I have a bed, Donald Ducks on the floor, a stool where I lay the clothes I'm planing to wear, a with paper covered desk next to the stool. A window and a nice clean piece of floor between the desk and the window. Left fr my window is a closet which holds, 2 class photographs, clothes, school books, firework, a fridge, a model car and I'm sure I left a 10 euro billet there. On my closet doors there are posters from great heroes like
-Johan Cruyf
-Soccer team from The Netherlands.
-Robin Van Persie
-Dirk Kuyt
-and posters from Season of the Witch, Piranha 3D, Wall Street, Ninja Assassin.

1m from my closet there is a nice big comfy chair with a window above it. And next to it is my bed again.

Most of the time things you find under my bed are my GBA, IPad Cellphone, money or me.

Hope you get a global view of my room.

Also there is a wooden 2D statue of the 1st spiderman movie who I "got" from the cinema.

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

okay wow their is a lot in my room
posters: 2 good charlotte posters, 2 green day posters, 1 simple plan poster, 1 soccer poster, and a lot of my drawings
room color: teal white and black
things in my room: desk, chair, beanbag, loft bed, and i have a ton of stuff on the floor like soccer stuff, drawings, clothes. hahaha im a girl that doesnt like to clean my room

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

My room is small (1.65 x 3m roughly) and when you take out the space my bed uses it is hard to fit anything in I have: some drawers with a monitor on and my pc is under my bed my xbox 360 under the bed and a chest where my clothes go and thats it really.

Peter20
Peter20
543 posts
Peasant

well my wall is painted blue with pink elephants all over i have dinosaur sheets i have a faded blue rug on the floor an ugly grey dsk in the corner where i keep my cage-thingy which holds a lizard and i have a brown desk in hte corner by the door then i have a black belt cetificate on the wall then various other junk scattered about

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

posters of my favorite games, movies, books, books that i have, game magazines.

Showing 1-15 of 18