ForumsThe TavernYour bedroom..

18 3840
R3LOAD
R3LOAD
531 posts
Peasant

Just curious, guys. :P
How are your bedrooms decorated? Like, what posters, furniture, ornaments, etc do you have?

First, I'll have to reveal that I'm a bit.. naughty, t'ehe.
I have 2 nuts posters and 2 zoo posters.. o.O, sorreh.
I also have a Scarface painting my sister's boyfriend's mum made me, a few certificates, such as mountain biking, first aid, etc. I have my tv, ps3, drawers full of clothes, and a bookshelf with more junk than books, I have like 10 books.. =/

I also have 3 laptops, only one which I use, and a little cupboard which is empty.. :L

So, people. Your rooooooooooooooooooooooms!

• 18 Replies
schuetteg6
schuetteg6
270 posts
Nomad

I like maps so I have stuff like maps in my room. My rooms so tiny I can almost touch the walls with my armspan. I got a dresser, bed and well thats it! Have a nice day!

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

I have a fairly large bedroom. In one corner is a pretty large dresser with a lot of random crap that's been stuck up there over the years. There's a bunk bed (i share my room with my brother) with one unused bed and another bed (my bed) which is raised off the ground so that we can have 2 large cabinets and a couple of drawers. Then we have a large closet for some more clothes, storage, and shoes. I have 2 book shelves but one is just used to hold stuff. There are 2 desks, one for me and my brother. His has a desktop on it and I'm on a laptop. On the walls we have an electronic dart board, some pictures my brother made when he was younger, a few small shelves, an awesome Portal 2 poster that gamestop was using for advertising (one of my brothers friend works there and got if for us when they took it down), and a Black Ops poster that came with the game. And lastly, 3 double windows.

darkengy
darkengy
205 posts
Nomad

My room = has a bed with 8 pillows, 6 cabinets, a desktop & a laptop, home theater system (excluding the TV), my artwork table & 3 chairs

Showing 16-18 of 18