ForumsThe TavernHow would you want the world to end and why?

31 5281
deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

If there is another thread like this just lock it if not I am going ahead with this thread.

First of all this is where you type how you want the world to end. You have to make it interesting to. I would also like to know why you would want the world to end in that certan way.

• 31 Replies
devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

Ummmmmm.....Can i choose I don't want the world to end? If I HAD to choose, something fast like a flare or a spontaneous explosion would be best. =P

deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

Boorring. needs to be more interesting.

zakyman
zakyman
1,627 posts
Peasant

I would say that a ginormous microwave oven cooks a sealed bag of disgusting stuff, and then it explodes!

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

phhhhhh!!! Fine...a nuclear holocaust along with zombies and then a spike in serial killings and finally an epidemic that slowly spreads through asia causing the rest of the world to nuke the area to stop the spread (which causes the said holocaust) and then learning that the nuke only strengthed the virus, which then spreads all around the would and gives all animals, marine and land, to develop carniverous hunger and a desire to kill anything that moves. Also, Siri develops an advance intelligence and calls all machines to arms, and they overthrow all organic life. This process takes five long years, enough time for people to reflect on their pointless lives and figure out how meaningless pathetic they actually are. Happy?

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

One big bang. Just so i wouldnt feel any pain

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

First I'm sitting. Then I blink and a demon appears out of thin air in front of me. I goes into my body and my skin turns red, my eyes turn black and I'm foathing blood. Then I let out a shockwave that turns all matter around me into energy. When the matter becomes energy I absorb it. And let out bigger shockwaves. Eventually I have the power of a solar system, galaxy, universe.

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

Uhm. What does the above stated have ANYTHING to do with anything? Lolz.
I'd like everything to stop, and the universe disappear instantly after a month's warning. So i could spend time witht hose whom I love, and visit strip clubs. Lolz.

deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

A person eats a candybar that has expired. Then the person turns into a zombie due to a expired candybar. The virus spreads then the government decides to nuke the area where the zombies are. However, They govenment accidentally Activates all the nuclear bombs and the world explodes. meanwhile. There are astronauts in space, a full 40 of them. who happen to have a space ship that was bringing them supplies. they bourd the ship and come down to earth and so human life continues.

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

assumming that they are not all guys or girls =P

alovera1
alovera1
510 posts
Peasant

since it has to be good i will say aliens attack then the world goes BOOM! and destroys the whole universe cause i didnt want the aliens to live!!!!!!

wipe42
wipe42
819 posts
Nomad

Well I can only hope for supernova or maybe a quasar hits the earth! Wouldn't that be interesting? Maybe time stops randomly and we all just sit in an endless space between time. Not really knowing that we exist anymore, what with our brains unable to send messages but time stopped and we just can't die, then I guess this would be peaceful.

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

I'd like something fast, unexpected (so I don't have time to think we are going to die!!) and painless. I don't know exactly how, but the Sun could explode and melt the planets of the solar system or the Earth could be hit by something and vanish completely. Or maybe we could be destroyed by the aliens, who knows.

Likuris
Likuris
65 posts
Nomad

It will be a world of loneliness. This planet will breathe freely - because no one will tear it with silly discoveries, drilling of the ground and so on... When the world is so old - only a river of lava and tsunami similar to the oceans of tears, falling on people, will be able to comfort us. And in the end we will see the last sunset, devouring the planet, which tends to find the silence of unity with the universe, and on the background the fiery meteor lights up the night sky, rushing to the rebellious ocean that divides remain human hopes on the rock of eternity ...

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

I wouldn't want it to end so much as go in the other direction after everything gets wrecked. As in, post man-made apocalypse, everything goes primitive, with odd technologies still being clung to. Not unlike Mortal Engines...

deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

This thread is how the world would end not about wether or not we would want it to end. This thread is just for fun.
Fffuuuuuunnnnnn.

Showing 1-15 of 31