ForumsThe TavernHow would you want the world to end and why?

31 5279
deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

If there is another thread like this just lock it if not I am going ahead with this thread.

First of all this is where you type how you want the world to end. You have to make it interesting to. I would also like to know why you would want the world to end in that certan way.

• 31 Replies
mrmajooty
mrmajooty
17 posts
Nomad

I'd want everyone to die instantaniously without feeling any pain, that's the best way to go :3

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

I would like it to end in the way T.S. elliot spoke about.

"this is the way the world ends, this is the way the world ends, this is the way the world ends, not with a bang, but a wimper."

deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

The world ends with five hungry people who eat the entire planet. then they die.
Or the whole planet catches on fire.

notinthepie3
notinthepie3
655 posts
Nomad

I think that this would be a pretty interesting way for the world to end...

Pretty funny, too ;P

dragonhunter422
dragonhunter422
130 posts
Nomad

why would i want the world to end? o well.....

A zombie apacolapse do you know why? It would be EPIC!

deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

Dear people who keep saying zombie apcolypse. Please come up with something better.

deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

Notinthepie will you please stop presenting that video?

dredre223
dredre223
2 posts
Nomad

I would want the world to end in an explosion. like a nuclear bomb but i would like to be in a space shuttle watching it and fly off into space :P

LufffiStudios
LufffiStudios
1,420 posts
Nomad

i wouldn't want all the plants and animals to die just because of my general disliking of humans, particularly those humans i have to interact with...i will make the sacrifice and go on living in this world!

deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

i wouldn't want all the plants and animals to die just because of my general disliking of humans, particularly those humans i have to interact with...i will make the sacrifice and go on living in this world!

This is not a debate on wether the world should end or not it is how the world would end. Remember...... this thread is for Fun fun fun!
Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

Dear people who keep saying zombie apcolypse. Please come up with something better.

How the hell can you come up with something better then a zombie apocalypse
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

science creates some mutants, nukes in testing areas creates godzilla and other atomic giant creatures, the machines decide to kill humanity and after a long war earth becomes an abandoned planet with no living beings like mars.

ScouseWarrior
ScouseWarrior
1,391 posts
Nomad

I would like the Earth to get hit by an asdroid but instead of just being damaged we move forward and hit other planets then hit the sun and burn

sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

1. The moon gets bored of being alone next to earth, it makes friends with satellites and it becomes a planet bigger than earth and just swallows earth.

2. Some smart *** divides by 0

R3LOAD
R3LOAD
531 posts
Peasant

The world will end for me when I die, whenever that is. I wanna die in my sleep, so I want the world to end in my sleep.

Showing 16-30 of 31