ForumsForum GamesLeft For Dead RPG

504 98831
loco5
loco5
16,287 posts
Peasant

yes like the hit game Left 4 Dead i'm making the RPG of it ! like most of the zombie games, except different >_>.

so if you don't understand wtf is going on you can play a zombie or a survivor, but you start out small time, a normal zombie and a guy who just fell into the whole survivor thing. not some tank, or some guy with three machineguns and a nade launcher with body armor, NO!

well if your outa ideas for zombies if you wanna play one, here are some examples (from the game)

Spitter: spits acid, is a very quiet infected, but isn't very fact and can be easily tracked by the spittle of acid it leaves

Boomer: a slow big target, spits goo that attracts lesser zombies

Jockey: a small fast moving zombie, can jump on and control zombies but is rather weak

still can't think of anything? ask me :P

well let me get to sheet

Name:
Physical Desc.: 3 things, for a zombie put your old selves image, no mutations
Personality:at least 3, zombies here have their own personality, AND can talk only to other zombies
-----------
Weapons: nothing more than small pistols, no chainsaws!
Armor: Any clothes for both survivors and zombies
Misc.: 3 things, nothing special
-----------
Health: 100/100
Armor Health: 0/0
Conditions: none

i think that's it get to joining!

• 504 Replies
trooper555able
trooper555able
2,316 posts
Nomad

Name:Chad Bingham
Phys. description:Black hair, white skin, looks suprisingly like Nathan Drake from Uncharted, toned leg muscles, toned arm muscles
Personality:Kind, prefers to stay near hordes, easily-angered
Trait:videogame look alike, i have no idea who nathan is, so i dunno what to give you, extra health!
Bio:Chad was at home, cleaning dishes, that kinda stuff. Then the zombies came. They came from the windows and doors. Chad grabbed a knife and drove it into a zombie's eyeball. It got all over Chad's face. Then another zombie bit Chad in the shoulder. He pulled out the knife of the other zombie and stuck into his attacker's eye. He ran upstairs and tried to barricade his room. He sat thier wondering what caused this. Then he blacked-out. When he woke up, he had an insatible hunger for Human flesh.
Perk:Friendly zombie!- Chad has a small goup of common infected with him.
-------------------------
Weapons:His claws and teeth
Armor:Black hoodie, black jeans, black shoes
Misc.:
Health:60/100
Armor:0/0
Conditions:broken left arm

Anybody can lose an eye and live. (If you don't bleed out first) Plus she's crying, any regular dude would think she's in pain.

Get off of her. "You're... Infected?"

loco5
loco5
16,287 posts
Peasant

Phys. description:Black hair, white skin, looks suprisingly like Nathan Drake from Uncharted, toned leg muscles, toned arm muscles
Trait:videogame look alike, i have no idea who nathan is, so i dunno what to give you, extra health!
Bio:Chad was at home, cleaning dishes, that kinda stuff. Then the zombies came. They came from the windows and doors. Chad grabbed a knife and drove it into a zombie's eyeball. It got all over Chad's face. Then another zombie bit Chad in the shoulder. He pulled out the knife of the other zombie and stuck into his attacker's eye. He ran upstairs and tried to barricade his room. He sat thier wondering what caused this. Then he blacked-out. When he woke up, he had an insatible hunger for Human flesh.
Misc.:

she's bleeding from the eyes, indicating internal bleeding. no one can live for long bleeding from anywhere that close to the brain

and the elongated nails

you get off after getting a clawed smack

she sobs "Yes..."

trooper555able
trooper555able
2,316 posts
Nomad

Misc.:

"Something tells me you don't like that. I have a large group of guys over here. You could come with me."

loco5
loco5
16,287 posts
Peasant

Misc.:

"i....just want...to...stay here"

you hear in the distance

"Hey you zombie *******s, stay away from the young lady!" and firing in your direction

trooper555able
trooper555able
2,316 posts
Nomad

Misc.:

Pounce into cover and watch what happens. (Can't wait to see what happens here. :3)

loco5
loco5
16,287 posts
Peasant

Misc.:

she screams and runs at him

he thinks she's happy to see him, and in the end he loses a couple feet of intestine and most of his stomach

trooper555able
trooper555able
2,316 posts
Nomad

Misc.:

Walk out of cover and eat the intestines. (I WANT FOOD DAD-GUMMINT!!!)

loco5
loco5
16,287 posts
Peasant

Misc.:

these zombies don't eat people, not their intention

trooper555able
trooper555able
2,316 posts
Nomad

Misc.:

I guess some zombies forgot their intentions. Poor people-who-got-ripped-apart-by-many-zombies-and-their-legs-nowhere-to-be-found-in-L4D.

Walk over to her. "You sure? If he knew what you REALLY were he would have shot you too."

loco5
loco5
16,287 posts
Peasant

Misc.:

yeh but in L4D2 if they ate bodies, then why would there be a lot of piles of the dead in a lot of the levels (specially the Parish)

trooper555able
trooper555able
2,316 posts
Nomad

Misc.:

They eat what we eat. :3

Scenario?

loco5
loco5
16,287 posts
Peasant

Misc.:

exactly what i said last time

trooper555able
trooper555able
2,316 posts
Nomad

Misc.:

Walk over to her. "You sure? If he knew what you REALLY were he would have shot you too."

._.
loco5
loco5
16,287 posts
Peasant

Misc.:

she is still visibly angry, and just runs away into the mall

trooper555able
trooper555able
2,316 posts
Nomad

Misc.:

Head back to the horde and check on that smoking guy. Then head deeper into the city.

Showing 256-270 of 504