ForumsForum GamesLeft For Dead RPG

504 98671
loco5
loco5
16,287 posts
Peasant

yes like the hit game Left 4 Dead i'm making the RPG of it ! like most of the zombie games, except different >_>.

so if you don't understand wtf is going on you can play a zombie or a survivor, but you start out small time, a normal zombie and a guy who just fell into the whole survivor thing. not some tank, or some guy with three machineguns and a nade launcher with body armor, NO!

well if your outa ideas for zombies if you wanna play one, here are some examples (from the game)

Spitter: spits acid, is a very quiet infected, but isn't very fact and can be easily tracked by the spittle of acid it leaves

Boomer: a slow big target, spits goo that attracts lesser zombies

Jockey: a small fast moving zombie, can jump on and control zombies but is rather weak

still can't think of anything? ask me :P

well let me get to sheet

Name:
Physical Desc.: 3 things, for a zombie put your old selves image, no mutations
Personality:at least 3, zombies here have their own personality, AND can talk only to other zombies
-----------
Weapons: nothing more than small pistols, no chainsaws!
Armor: Any clothes for both survivors and zombies
Misc.: 3 things, nothing special
-----------
Health: 100/100
Armor Health: 0/0
Conditions: none

i think that's it get to joining!

• 504 Replies
loco5
loco5
16,287 posts
Peasant

Name:Chad Bingham
Phys. description:Black hair, white skin, looks suprisingly like Nathan Drake from Uncharted, toned leg muscles, toned arm muscles
Personality:Kind, prefers to stay near hordes, easily-angered
Trait:videogame look alike, i have no idea who nathan is, so i dunno what to give you, extra health!
Bio:Chad was at home, cleaning dishes, that kinda stuff. Then the zombies came. They came from the windows and doors. Chad grabbed a knife and drove it into a zombie's eyeball. It got all over Chad's face. Then another zombie bit Chad in the shoulder. He pulled out the knife of the other zombie and stuck into his attacker's eye. He ran upstairs and tried to barricade his room. He sat thier wondering what caused this. Then he blacked-out. When he woke up, he had an insatible hunger for Human flesh.
Perk:Friendly zombie!- Chad has a small goup of common infected with him.
-------------------------
Weapons:His claws and teeth
Armor:Black hoodie, black jeans, black shoes
Misc.:
Health:100/100
Armor:0/0
Conditions:

nobody but coughy

trooper555able
trooper555able
2,316 posts
Nomad

Phys. description:Black hair, white skin, looks suprisingly like Nathan Drake from Uncharted, toned leg muscles, toned arm muscles
Trait:videogame look alike, i have no idea who nathan is, so i dunno what to give you, extra health!
Bio:Chad was at home, cleaning dishes, that kinda stuff. Then the zombies came. They came from the windows and doors. Chad grabbed a knife and drove it into a zombie's eyeball. It got all over Chad's face. Then another zombie bit Chad in the shoulder. He pulled out the knife of the other zombie and stuck into his attacker's eye. He ran upstairs and tried to barricade his room. He sat thier wondering what caused this. Then he blacked-out. When he woke up, he had an insatible hunger for Human flesh.
Misc.:
Conditions:

Head deeper into town.

loco5
loco5
16,287 posts
Peasant

Misc.:
Conditions:

you head back to town, it's total chaos, multiple infected running around killing people in the clogged streets. Some fighting back and with Ceda security and some strange helicopters with some strange marking. You try to remember them but your memory is fading

trooper555able
trooper555able
2,316 posts
Nomad

Misc.:
Conditions:

Head into a building and get to one of the top floors.

loco5
loco5
16,287 posts
Peasant

Misc.:
Conditions:

you get to the building but you can't work the doors neither the fire stair doors

trooper555able
trooper555able
2,316 posts
Nomad

Misc.:
Conditions:

Go into an alleyway and see what I can see. Maybe eat some brains.

loco5
loco5
16,287 posts
Peasant

Misc.:
Conditions:

you go in there and find trash, and a dead bum

trooper555able
trooper555able
2,316 posts
Nomad

Misc.:
Conditions:

Look for a way to jump some guys from CEDA or civvies seperated from their freinds and reletives.

loco5
loco5
16,287 posts
Peasant

Misc.:
Conditions:

well it's total chaos but there are multiple people with various weapons fighting back. and doing rather well

trooper555able
trooper555able
2,316 posts
Nomad

Misc.:
Conditions:

Look for the smallest groups and jump 'em.

loco5
loco5
16,287 posts
Peasant

Misc.:
Conditions:

you end up in a bonfire with multiple gunshot wounds and broken bones

trooper555able
trooper555able
2,316 posts
Nomad

Misc.:
Conditions:

"FUUUUUUUU** THIIIIIIIIS!!!" Run back to the alley and go out the otherside.

loco5
loco5
16,287 posts
Peasant

Misc.:
Conditions:

it's a dead end alley, just try not attacking the people with ****ing weapons

trooper555able
trooper555able
2,316 posts
Nomad

Misc.:
Conditions:

Blackhawk Down FTW!

Pounce anyone that is unarmed.

loco5
loco5
16,287 posts
Peasant

Misc.:
Conditions:

you rip apart a few civvies, then you hear "That one, the jumping one!"

also you forgot your mutation

Showing 286-300 of 504