ForumsForum GamesLeft For Dead RPG

504 98389
loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

yes like the hit game Left 4 Dead i'm making the RPG of it ! like most of the zombie games, except different >_>.

so if you don't understand wtf is going on you can play a zombie or a survivor, but you start out small time, a normal zombie and a guy who just fell into the whole survivor thing. not some tank, or some guy with three machineguns and a nade launcher with body armor, NO!

well if your outa ideas for zombies if you wanna play one, here are some examples (from the game)

Spitter: spits acid, is a very quiet infected, but isn't very fact and can be easily tracked by the spittle of acid it leaves

Boomer: a slow big target, spits goo that attracts lesser zombies

Jockey: a small fast moving zombie, can jump on and control zombies but is rather weak

still can't think of anything? ask me :P

well let me get to sheet

Name:
Physical Desc.: 3 things, for a zombie put your old selves image, no mutations
Personality:at least 3, zombies here have their own personality, AND can talk only to other zombies
-----------
Weapons: nothing more than small pistols, no chainsaws!
Armor: Any clothes for both survivors and zombies
Misc.: 3 things, nothing special
-----------
Health: 100/100
Armor Health: 0/0
Conditions: none

i think that's it get to joining!

• 504 Replies
ichigo773
ichigo773
1,046 posts
Nomad

Name:Jon Cook
Physical Desc.: Tall, brown hair, white skin, Large scar down chest, my left hand looks a little bit like a resident evil tyrants claw
Personality:Nice, strategic, and willing to send a few hundred zombies to their deaths for the greater me.
Trait Usually seems intimidating towards survivors and zombies alike having usually only stronger infected near me as weaker ones would run away.(there has to be SOME kind of animal class thing)
Bio:Just the average video game playing 17 y/o that sometimes worked out. It was a normal Saturday or whatever playing video games and i decided i wanted a new game so i walked to the game shop and back but a man looked sick and attacked him biting him on the shoulder. Jon made it back to his house 5 minutes later and locked himself in his room waking a few hours later as an infected seeing people thinking THEY were the infected ones.
Perk:
-----------
Weapons: Teeth and claws?
Armor: Long sleeved white shirt black jeans and brown shoes
Misc.: Wallet, money, magnifying glass
-----------

shut it

Fine i walk around looking for victims that wont pop a cap in my *** or bash my head in

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Physical Desc.: Tall, brown hair, white skin, Large scar down chest, my left hand looks a little bit like a resident evil tyrants claw
Personality:Nice, strategic, and willing to send a few hundred zombies to their deaths for the greater me.
Trait Usually seems intimidating towards survivors and zombies alike having usually only stronger infected near me as weaker ones would run away.(there has to be SOME kind of animal class thing)
Bio:Just the average video game playing 17 y/o that sometimes worked out. It was a normal Saturday or whatever playing video games and i decided i wanted a new game so i walked to the game shop and back but a man looked sick and attacked him biting him on the shoulder. Jon made it back to his house 5 minutes later and locked himself in his room waking a few hours later as an infected seeing people thinking THEY were the infected ones.
Perk:
-----------
-----------

still a lot, but by nighttime you find another zombie just wandering around your alley

trooper555able
trooper555able
2,316 posts
Nomad

Name:Chad Bingham
Phys. description:Black hair, white skin, looks suprisingly like Nathan Drake from Uncharted, toned leg muscles, toned arm muscles
Personality:Kind, prefers to stay near hordes, easily-angered
Trait:videogame look alike, i have no idea who nathan is, so i dunno what to give you, extra health!
Bio:Chad was at home, cleaning dishes, that kinda stuff. Then the zombies came. They came from the windows and doors. Chad grabbed a knife and drove it into a zombie's eyeball. It got all over Chad's face. Then another zombie bit Chad in the shoulder. He pulled out the knife of the other zombie and stuck into his attacker's eye. He ran upstairs and tried to barricade his room. He sat thier wondering what caused this. Then he blacked-out. When he woke up, he had an insatible hunger for Human flesh.
Perk:Friendly zombie!- Chad has a small goup of common infected with him.
-------------------------
Weapons:His claws and teeth
Armor:Black hoodie, black jeans, black shoes
Misc.:
Health:100/100
Armor:0/0
Conditions:

Well, I'd rather make his existance depressing by making him infected. (EDI voice) I love when Humans are on their knees... I has an idea for a new RPG Loco. I'll type it on your profile.

ZeroSoulstice
ZeroSoulstice
38 posts
Nomad

Name: Zain Wolfgram
Physical Desc.: Light brown hair (Like Leon's from resident evil), Blue eyes, Scar on right eye
Personality: Cold, Silent
Perk: None(Not Sure what this is)
Bio: He was a soldier until he was abandoned by his squad. He found his way to a small village and gathered supplies and stole a helicopter to get back home.
Trait: Fearless
-----------
Weapons: M4A1 ACOG and MP5 Silencer (NOTE:He got this stuff from a gun store during the infection)
Armor: Blue Jacket, Jeans and Black sneakers
Misc.: Wallet and Flashlight
-----------

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Phys. description:Black hair, white skin, looks suprisingly like Nathan Drake from Uncharted, toned leg muscles, toned arm muscles
Trait:videogame look alike, i have no idea who nathan is, so i dunno what to give you, extra health!
Bio:Chad was at home, cleaning dishes, that kinda stuff. Then the zombies came. They came from the windows and doors. Chad grabbed a knife and drove it into a zombie's eyeball. It got all over Chad's face. Then another zombie bit Chad in the shoulder. He pulled out the knife of the other zombie and stuck into his attacker's eye. He ran upstairs and tried to barricade his room. He sat thier wondering what caused this. Then he blacked-out. When he woke up, he had an insatible hunger for Human flesh.
Misc.:
Conditions:

you choke him out

Name: Zain Wolfgram
Physical Desc.: Light brown hair (Like Leon's from resident evil), Blue eyes, Scar on right eye
Personality: Cold, Silent
Perk: None(Not Sure what this is)
Bio: He was a soldier until he was abandoned by his squad. He found his way to a small village and gathered supplies and stole a helicopter to get back home.
Trait: Fearless
-----------
Weapons: M4A1 ACOG and MP5 Silencer (NOTE:He got this stuff from a gun store during the infection)
Armor: Blue Jacket, Jeans and Black sneakers
Misc.: Wallet and Flashlight
-----------

if you took more than a second to read you'd have noticed that i said SMALL pistols only, i don't care where you got it from. also we have too many survivors, play infected

ichigo773
ichigo773
1,046 posts
Nomad

Perk:
-----------
-----------

I go over to the other zombie "Hey who said you could be in my alley?"

trooper555able
trooper555able
2,316 posts
Nomad

Misc.:
Conditions:

Bite him once. Then (if he isn't in peices) go bite the other one. Then look out to see any other easy pickings.

natalo77
natalo77
30 posts
Nomad

Name: john westwood
Physical Desc.: small, but powerful legs, a thin build, not for sustained combat, swept over (emo) hair
Personality: shady and keeps himself to himself, tends to be more analysing, prefers to scope out places from afar, out of zombies sight range, ((and smell)which means not downwind from them)
bio: after being brought up in a small hunting village on the outskirts of a forest, the game died out, i was forced to move to the city when i was 17, seeing as my dad taught me how to shoot a rifle from a young age, that was naturally the first thing i would have looked for, dad died of lung cancer, and in his will he said he wanted to be buried with his rifle
perk: you're a slight better shot
-----------
Weapons: a small beretta FS 92 with a low power scope, 1 kukri, (can i have... please???)
Armor: old but trusty german fallschirmjager boots, cargo pants with holster round the leg to hold both pistol and kukri, (if applicable), a black, lightweight jacket, a black woolen hat to keep hair out of face
Misc.: a small crosshair symbol, which i kiss every time i shoot for the first time whilst scoping.
-----------
Conditions: none known as of 23 october

i look around again briefly to see if there is anything i can use to get up to the trailer before trying to find someone who isn't biting people, and see if i can get him to help me get up there, in turn, i will get him up there aswell, after he's boosted me up

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Perk:
-----------
-----------

he looks at you surprised "W-what?" you notice his left arm is very toned and muscled

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Misc.:
Conditions:

you don't need to bite them, also the other is ripped to shreds

Name: john westwood
Physical Desc.: small, but powerful legs, a thin build, not for sustained combat, swept over (emo) hair
Personality: shady and keeps himself to himself, tends to be more analysing, prefers to scope out places from afar, out of zombies sight range, ((and smell)which means not downwind from them)
bio: after being brought up in a small hunting village on the outskirts of a forest, the game died out, i was forced to move to the city when i was 17, seeing as my dad taught me how to shoot a rifle from a young age, that was naturally the first thing i would have looked for, dad died of lung cancer, and in his will he said he wanted to be buried with his rifle
perk: you're a slight better shot
-----------
Weapons: a small beretta FS 92 with a low power scope, 1 kukri, (can i have... please???)
Armor: old but trusty german fallschirmjager boots, cargo pants with holster round the leg to hold both pistol and kukri, (if applicable), a black, lightweight jacket, a black woolen hat to keep hair out of face
Misc.: a small crosshair symbol, which i kiss every time i shoot for the first time whilst scoping.
-----------
Conditions: none known as of 23 october

here's a shocker, you can go through the trailer

ichigo773
ichigo773
1,046 posts
Nomad

Perk:
-----------
-----------

"Hey would you like to be my ally?"

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Perk:
-----------
-----------

"i have no idea what the **** you're talking about, or what is going on" some blood leaves his mouth and trickles down his throat

also Napoleonic Wars

ichigo773
ichigo773
1,046 posts
Nomad

Perk:
-----------
-----------

"Ok listen i think there was some kind of infection or something. I left my house and people shot at me. The fact i can talk to you means your infected too. So we should stick together so we can survive." im good at talking

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Perk:
-----------
-----------

bu- i-...**** you are

"Well **** i was supposed to pick up my kids at daycare, ugh fine"

ichigo773
ichigo773
1,046 posts
Nomad

Perk:
-----------
-----------

"Ok listen we should check out the daycare and sneak around in it because if your kids see you they may get scared k?"

Showing 361-375 of 504