ForumsForum GamesLeft For Dead RPG

504 98305
loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

yes like the hit game Left 4 Dead i'm making the RPG of it ! like most of the zombie games, except different >_>.

so if you don't understand wtf is going on you can play a zombie or a survivor, but you start out small time, a normal zombie and a guy who just fell into the whole survivor thing. not some tank, or some guy with three machineguns and a nade launcher with body armor, NO!

well if your outa ideas for zombies if you wanna play one, here are some examples (from the game)

Spitter: spits acid, is a very quiet infected, but isn't very fact and can be easily tracked by the spittle of acid it leaves

Boomer: a slow big target, spits goo that attracts lesser zombies

Jockey: a small fast moving zombie, can jump on and control zombies but is rather weak

still can't think of anything? ask me :P

well let me get to sheet

Name:
Physical Desc.: 3 things, for a zombie put your old selves image, no mutations
Personality:at least 3, zombies here have their own personality, AND can talk only to other zombies
-----------
Weapons: nothing more than small pistols, no chainsaws!
Armor: Any clothes for both survivors and zombies
Misc.: 3 things, nothing special
-----------
Health: 100/100
Armor Health: 0/0
Conditions: none

i think that's it get to joining!

• 504 Replies
ichigo773
ichigo773
1,046 posts
Nomad

Name:Jon Cook
Physical Desc.: Tall, brown hair, white skin, Large scar down chest, my left hand looks a little bit like a resident evil tyrants claw
Personality:Nice, strategic, and willing to send a few hundred zombies to their deaths for the greater me.
Trait Usually seems intimidating towards survivors and zombies alike having usually only stronger infected near me as weaker ones would run away.(there has to be SOME kind of animal class thing)
Bio:Just the average video game playing 17 y/o that sometimes worked out. It was a normal Saturday or whatever playing video games and i decided i wanted a new game so i walked to the game shop and back but a man looked sick and attacked him biting him on the shoulder. Jon made it back to his house 5 minutes later and locked himself in his room waking a few hours later as an infected seeing people thinking THEY were the infected ones.
Perk:
-----------
Weapons: Teeth and claws?
Armor: Long sleeved white shirt black jeans and brown shoes
Misc.: Wallet, money, magnifying glass
-----------

"Dont be a coward be brave and find your kids killer!"

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Physical Desc.: Tall, brown hair, white skin, Large scar down chest, my left hand looks a little bit like a resident evil tyrants claw
Personality:Nice, strategic, and willing to send a few hundred zombies to their deaths for the greater me.
Trait Usually seems intimidating towards survivors and zombies alike having usually only stronger infected near me as weaker ones would run away.(there has to be SOME kind of animal class thing)
Bio:Just the average video game playing 17 y/o that sometimes worked out. It was a normal Saturday or whatever playing video games and i decided i wanted a new game so i walked to the game shop and back but a man looked sick and attacked him biting him on the shoulder. Jon made it back to his house 5 minutes later and locked himself in his room waking a few hours later as an infected seeing people thinking THEY were the infected ones.
Perk:
-----------
-----------

he comes back and glares at you
"You wanna know who it is, look god **** around you! it's probably any of these people, i had feelings to kill i've killed normal people, i never had any feelings like that before!"

ichigo773
ichigo773
1,046 posts
Nomad

Perk:
-----------
-----------

"So? Just because you want to kill people doesnt mean its bad!" i stand up and look him right in the eyes"Humans have always had the urge to kill in order to survive this infection or whatever it is has just brought back our natural insticts! Just to survive!"

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Perk:
-----------
-----------

his strong arm picks you up by the neck "Maybe i should start with this annoyance!"

ichigo773
ichigo773
1,046 posts
Nomad

Perk:
-----------
-----------

"If you kill me then your proving that your nothing but an animal"

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Perk:
-----------
-----------

the grip around your neck is getting tighter, i suggest you shut up

ichigo773
ichigo773
1,046 posts
Nomad

Perk:
-----------
-----------

"Besides the fact that you havent been avoiding me proves your strong..."

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Perk:
-----------
-----------

getting tighter

trooper555able
trooper555able
2,316 posts
Nomad

Name:Chad Bingham
Phys. description:Black hair, white skin, looks suprisingly like Nathan Drake from Uncharted, toned leg muscles, toned arm muscles
Personality:Kind, prefers to stay near hordes, easily-angered
Trait:videogame look alike, i have no idea who nathan is, so i dunno what to give you, extra health!
Bio:Chad was at home, cleaning dishes, that kinda stuff. Then the zombies came. They came from the windows and doors. Chad grabbed a knife and drove it into a zombie's eyeball. It got all over Chad's face. Then another zombie bit Chad in the shoulder. He pulled out the knife of the other zombie and stuck into his attacker's eye. He ran upstairs and tried to barricade his room. He sat thier wondering what caused this. Then he blacked-out. When he woke up, he had an insatible hunger for Human flesh.
Perk:Friendly zombie!- Chad has a small goup of common infected with him.
-------------------------
Weapons:His claws and teeth
Armor:Black hoodie, black jeans, black shoes
Misc.:
Health:100/100
Armor:0/0
Conditions:

Look out from the edge of the alley and pick off any other easy pickings.

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Phys. description:Black hair, white skin, looks suprisingly like Nathan Drake from Uncharted, toned leg muscles, toned arm muscles
Trait:videogame look alike, i have no idea who nathan is, so i dunno what to give you, extra health!
Bio:Chad was at home, cleaning dishes, that kinda stuff. Then the zombies came. They came from the windows and doors. Chad grabbed a knife and drove it into a zombie's eyeball. It got all over Chad's face. Then another zombie bit Chad in the shoulder. He pulled out the knife of the other zombie and stuck into his attacker's eye. He ran upstairs and tried to barricade his room. He sat thier wondering what caused this. Then he blacked-out. When he woke up, he had an insatible hunger for Human flesh.
Misc.:
Conditions:

you see another few people, then you notice a tank rolling over the street firing at anyone and everyone

ichigo773
ichigo773
1,046 posts
Nomad

Perk:
-----------
-----------

"Im sorry ok?!"

trooper555able
trooper555able
2,316 posts
Nomad

Misc.:
Conditions:

I'm guessing Human tank.

Stay out of sight until the tank passes.

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Perk:
-----------
-----------

he lets go and keeps walking

Misc.:
Conditions:

you wait as it clears a pathway through the cars.

trooper555able
trooper555able
2,316 posts
Nomad

Misc.:
Conditions:

Continue on mah sniping tactic.

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Misc.:
Conditions:

you STILL haven't put your mutation

also check out napoleonic wars city builder (last page)

Showing 391-405 of 504